Em, Lexy & Pete

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i am pretty sure right now she prefer staying with her real baby than take care of this apartment ^^ 

Yes, and I am not sure why everybody keep saying Ana. I though Alex is the one running the franchise.

And yet you guys remain glued to this soap opera. Honestly, I applaud you for that. Means you’re actually voyeurs! Unfortunately, there’s only about 5 of you and as someone recently said to me, you’re worth to them isn’t enough to feed a mouse. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Less than a couple weeks ago I think. 

There is SEX and there is sex.. The frustrating part is we've seen EM in party mode when she's excited and ready for action..I know Misc is tired of the debate but I like EM alot when she is not around either of the baggage boys..and when she is able to be excited have SEX

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly, and until something new develops in terms of finding out whether she's staying or she's getting booted, I'm not making any more comments on her or the subject because at this point everyone is just talking in circles again.

I don't think the conversation should be whether Em+baggage is good or not - is she staying or not. 

I personally look forward to the departure date. I am just curious to know who the replacement is.

Unfortunately the only thing that Em is really good at is to know exactly the manager's edge threshold and fuck someone to postpone the boot and get more free rent time for herself+baggage. 

Em and Sid are not to blame. They are not the people who decide if they have to stay or leave. They still there because their managers are ok with them being there.

About Sid, i remind people that he came back on tuesday. The same day Lisa and Grant came back, the same day Kyle came back, the same day Misty came back. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so. 

The day Sid "left", he had a backpack and looked more like someone who was taking some days off than a guy who was leaving for good. For me, he has never left.

About Em, what i understood from Groomy when he said Em had a test until 10-11 may, is that he was talking about a school test (maybe i'm wrong) and not about a probation or an ultimatum for Em.

Just now, pahman said:

About Em, what i understood from Groomy when he said Em had a test until 10-11 may, is that he was talking about a school test (maybe i'm wrong) and not about a probation or an ultimatum for Em.

Everything that was said by Groomy was more or less confirmed by L/P.

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

Em and Sid are not to blame. They are not the people who decide if they have to stay or leave. They still there because their managers are ok with them being there.

About Sid, i remind people that he came back on tuesday. The same day Lisa and Grant came back, the same day Kyle came back, the same day Misty came back. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so. 

The day Sid "left", he had a backpack and looked more like someone who was taking some days off than a guy who was leaving for good. For me, he has never left.

Only debatable point is they took his name off the apartment in Vh and here. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everything that was said by Groomy was more or less confirmed by L/P.

I trust Groomy more than L/P. They said lots of things that didn't happen. 

• Like 1