Em, Lexy & Pete

Now that has happened what many of you have hoped for, .... Sid is gone and Em gets fucked by Bob. They did not fit together, we know that ...... but it's sad how fast Em oriented otherwise and just let Sid go. It seemed to be the first great love. I'm disappointed with how it ended ..... but Bob was the simplest and most effective option. A new sleeping boy at her side. From now on, she will type less on the phone ... an advantage .... 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Now that has happened what many of you have hoped for, .... Sid is gone and Em gets fucked by Bob. They did not fit together, we know that ...... but it's sad how fast Em oriented otherwise and just let Sid go. It seemed to be the first great love. I'm disappointed with how it ended ..... but Bob was the simplest and most effective option. A new sleeping boy at her side. From now on, she will type less on the phone ... an advantage .... 

No, Zetti.

The sad (at least for me) was to see that every time we've seen before Em and Bob leave the apartment together to go "there", now they make real in conjectures that we could still have.
With Sid still in the field.

Go to the doctor, to the parents, go out and forget to go back for days ... everything.

If Em really will undress the pokemon fantasy and get serious and multifaceted for the project as all the rest of Anna's management are (I'm excluding Lisa for staying in line) then ok.

But stay focused on your little world and together with Bob (only), I will concentrate all my batteries firing on daily bombardment until they both leave the project ..

See a little the theater 'succulent of them worried with the door open to Lexy and Peter (in VH, hehehe) and covering the mouth not to groan ????

Please .... less staging.
Sex with pants? Not even Vh's twitter let this go unnoticed.

And I still remember that Bob came into this apartment as a friend.From Sid ..

You can not forgive or be tolerant of it. Bring Logam, Kevin, Ty, Peter, Dean, Drew, Rock that will at least be more "true" and more honest.

Bob could, yes, be present again. After Em affirmed or recovered in the project.
Now Sid leaves and then he enters? In just over 24 hours?
Why was not he already at the door waiting for Sid to leave?
It would be more consistent.

And yes, I'm glad Sid was gone, because he really burned all 20 lives. His unique and exclusive fault. Neither Em has any responsibility in this. Being fair. Honor emo? Please!!!.

But is Bob going to make it back? I'm not going to risk it.

My 2 cents.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No, Zetti.

The sad (at least for me) was to see that every time we've seen before Em and Bob leave the apartment together to go "there", now they make real in conjectures that we could still have.
With Sid still in the field.

Go to the doctor, to the parents, go out and forget to go back for days ... everything.

If Em really will undress the pokemon fantasy and get serious and multifaceted for the project as all the rest of Anna's management are (I'm excluding Lisa for staying in line) then ok.

But stay focused on your little world and together with Bob (only), I will concentrate all my batteries firing on daily bombardment until they both leave the project ..

See a little the theater 'succulent of them worried with the door open to Lexy and Peter (in VH, hehehe) and covering the mouth not to groan ????

Please .... less staging.
Sex with pants? Not even Vh's twitter let this go unnoticed.

And I still remember that Bob came into this apartment as a friend.From Sid ..

You can not forgive or be tolerant of it. Bring Logam, Kevin, Ty, Peter, Dean, Drew, Rock that will at least be more "true" and more honest.

Bob could, yes, be present again. After Em affirmed or recovered in the project.
Now Sid leaves and then he enters? In just over 24 hours?
Why was not he already at the door waiting for Sid to leave?
It would be more consistent.

And yes, I'm glad Sid was gone, because he really burned all 20 lives. His unique and exclusive fault. Neither Em has any responsibility in this. Being fair. Honor emo? Please!!!.

But is Bob going to make it back? I'm not going to risk it.

My 2 cents.

And to be well understood and before anyone points I am contradicting myself to what I have already exposed.

Em, YES has untapped potential. And along with Sya,

The only potential that Bob has is provoking insecurity with Peter leaving him alone with Lexy. If someone can understand what I want to point out.

Sid departure was :

• A great thing for himself.  Em definitely is not a sole mate for him. VH was not for him neither.
  • A great thing for Em, since Sid acted like a spoiled child and slowed her down so badly
  • A great thing for Managers and VH, since they lost money and have so mane subscribers disappointed pissed off royally
  • A great thing for subscribers since we have one dead apartment back in life. Also get to see Em get fucked by many guys, starting with Bob.

It is unbelievable so many good things come after Sid departure. Like win win win win. Win for everyone. 

Everyone  - including Em, VH, Managers, subscribers and himself- should thank Sid. What a great move.