Em, Lexy & Pete

36 minutes ago, Zetti said:

It will not take much time until Em realizes that she made a huge mistake (one? no, several). She'll find out that Bob is an asshole (my opinion). I do not like him and I never liked him ... and I said weeks ago that he has an aggressive potential inside.  Eventually it will break out. We will see .... and I hope I am wrong.

Agree with you.. maybe now em will be another # girl and bob was just to fulfill  the gap in the break up party at the weekend

16 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I noticed that too. I now suspect with how quickly she got with Bob after Sid moved out, I think Em was wanting to leave him for a while now. I think it's a similar situation with Ana and Rock. This is just a hunch/theory but I don't suspect that the crazy night of the big drama with her and Rock was the end of that relationship. I think Ana had decided she wanted to move on from him for weeks before that and she wound up using that night as way to get it done.... if that makes any sense. And I think that Em was the same way with Sid. But again, just a hunch/theory.

Sid and Em: I pointed out here in the forum that day, that the words Sid for Em had a devastating effect on their absorption.We do not know what they were, but at that moment did Em into deep and extreme despair and in a way that no one had ever witnessed it before.
At the time I pointed out previously that this could have a fatal effect and perhaps even be irreversible. It was not so wrong.

Unless someone here overturns my argument, noting that there might already be something between them before, in my view Bob broke the line that one should have a "guest" in this situation and project.And as a friend of Sid (and not Em or Sya), the betrayal was greater. Doubly larger.

In the conflict (the first), he played from both sides. Sid's side (if everyone here remembers) and the "side" of Em (the coined). Conflict that Bob caused. Did not tease.

And he took advantage of it, in the most uncharacteristic manner I can reason.
If we have memory, not only Sya as the own Em were initially resistant (socially) to a greater approximation with him. Em was even more.
Sid however with his "little games" (and I'm not talking about PC) was who directed both to that.

Sid still had the opportunity to reverse this along with Em after the first impact.But the next day he repeated the same "premeditated frame," without Sya and then posing as a victim.Emo pride, remember the mutilation in the arm?

With the "door" that Sid left open for Em (and Amy, that's what I'm talking about) it was easy for him to camp. Material (physical) and behavioral port.
If Bob were really character , he would not "approach" in again, the next day and after the first conflict on the balcony we had no cam.

And do not tell me that Em is or is "in love" with Bob. What I see is that she has to cover a "hole" as quickly as possible. Someone has already signaled that she has a deadline for this.And Bob is there to mater these covered "holes."

There is no way that this apartment can operate on two distinct sides of "borders" and it is a considerable risk to let it cross one of them in the opposite direction.There and for the other projects.

Sid deserved what he had because he and only he built it.But hating to see Bob there, for all he represents.
I hoped that Em would now have his '"Anastasia"phase (but with less turnover). With Sya in your aid.

Unfortunately, as I still see the white keyboard in the bedroom, this "dubious element" will still be present here for a while.

For Rock and Ana-Also something I pointed out here on the date and that somehow was completely inconsiderate.
Rock received or made a call on the porch after the first couple's departure and that in some way influenced his behavior.Her initial intention was to leave, but Ana at prevented her.He stepped back but then insisted. He was looking for something in the pocket of his coat in the closet. Again Ana intervened and he had his first aggressive attitude.He was removed from the room and at this moment Ana hid what he was looking for in another part of the wardrobe.And then she kept it with her under the covers when lying on the bed. I believe they would be your papers.

You see, the conflict was his asking about it and she was holding it back with her body.

Arrival of Deam and Candy that somehow managed to calm things there.Unfortunately, thanks to our "screams" here (not mine), he had already been tried and sentenced to be removed from the project.

So in my view I do not think that Ana had the deliberate intention of getting rid of him. Actually, I find the opposite.

23 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sid and Em: I pointed out here in the forum that day, that the words Sid for Em had a devastating effect on their absorption.We do not know what they were, but at that moment did Em into deep and extreme despair and in a way that no one had ever witnessed it before.
At the time I pointed out previously that this could have a fatal effect and perhaps even be irreversible. It was not so wrong.

Unless someone here overturns my argument, noting that there might already be something between them before, in my view Bob broke the line that one should have a "guest" in this situation and project.And as a friend of Sid (and not Em or Sya), the betrayal was greater. Doubly larger.

In the conflict (the first), he played from both sides. Sid's side (if everyone here remembers) and the "side" of Em (the coined). Conflict that Bob caused. Did not tease.

And he took advantage of it, in the most uncharacteristic manner I can reason.
If we have memory, not only Sya as the own Em were initially resistant (socially) to a greater approximation with him. Em was even more.
Sid however with his "little games" (and I'm not talking about PC) was who directed both to that.

Sid still had the opportunity to reverse this along with Em after the first impact.But the next day he repeated the same "premeditated frame," without Sya and then posing as a victim.Emo pride, remember the mutilation in the arm?

With the "door" that Sid left open for Em (and Amy, that's what I'm talking about) it was easy for him to camp. Material (physical) and behavioral port.
If Bob were really character , he would not "approach" in again, the next day and after the first conflict on the balcony we had no cam.

And do not tell me that Em is or is "in love" with Bob. What I see is that she has to cover a "hole" as quickly as possible. Someone has already signaled that she has a deadline for this.And Bob is there to mater these covered "holes."

There is no way that this apartment can operate on two distinct sides of "borders" and it is a considerable risk to let it cross one of them in the opposite direction.There and for the other projects.

Sid deserved what he had because he and only he built it.But hating to see Bob there, for all he represents.
I hoped that Em would now have his '"Anastasia"phase (but with less turnover). With Sya in your aid.

Unfortunately, as I still see the white keyboard in the bedroom, this "dubious element" will still be present here for a while.

For Rock and Ana-Also something I pointed out here on the date and that somehow was completely inconsiderate.
Rock received or made a call on the porch after the first couple's departure and that in some way influenced his behavior.Her initial intention was to leave, but Ana at prevented her.He stepped back but then insisted. He was looking for something in the pocket of his coat in the closet. Again Ana intervened and he had his first aggressive attitude.He was removed from the room and at this moment Ana hid what he was looking for in another part of the wardrobe.And then she kept it with her under the covers when lying on the bed. I believe they would be your papers.

You see, the conflict was his asking about it and she was holding it back with her body.

Arrival of Deam and Candy that somehow managed to calm things there.Unfortunately, thanks to our "screams" here (not mine), he had already been tried and sentenced to be removed from the project.

So in my view I do not think that Ana had the deliberate intention of getting rid of him. Actually, I find the opposite.

whether she meant it or not i'm glad he's gone. ana didn't need his shit. she's doing quite well without him!

In my opinion you are 100% right at least in one thing.
Em has a trial period until May 10th.
In these 10 days she absolutely has to have sex.
Who can be immediately available? Bob. And she calls him.
They have sex (quite mediocre from my point of view).
Up to this point Em has been guided by the reason and the desire to stay in the house.
Immediately after her DNA has the upper hand and she returns to be what she is: indolent, cold. devoted to mobile, asexual.
Perhaps she assumed that the only fuck with Bob could guarantee her stay in the house.
This is my opinion and, perhaps, in the coming days I will be denied.

18 minutes ago, budda said:

In my opinion you are 100% right at least in one thing.
Em has a trial period until May 10th.
In these 10 days she absolutely has to have sex.
Who can be immediately available? Bob. And she calls him.
They have sex (quite mediocre from my point of view).
Up to this point Em has been guided by the reason and the desire to stay in the house.
Immediately after her DNA has the upper hand and she returns to be what she is: indolent, cold. devoted to mobile, asexual.
Perhaps she assumed that the only fuck with Bob could guarantee her stay in the house.
This is my opinion and, perhaps, in the coming days I will be denied.

Bob left with Em,  Sia and boyfriend around 16h00 local time

I just noticed they are now at Lisa & Grant   Although that appartment is supposed to be OFFLINE, they are there (22h30)

Obviously, they didn't want to be with Pete & Lex

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She only has a week and a half to show improvements.

I think she already got above the passing score by bringing Sia and Bob during the weekend.

No matter what people say here, she (and her guests) got mega view last weekend and that is all matter to VH.