Em, Lexy & Pete

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

It was a joke:angel:. It is clear - that this is just thematic forum.

Viewing on the forum does not mean anything.
Maybe it's someone just updated the topic - not even opening the apartment Em. And did not bring her anything. On the other hand - someone does not know about forum and watch Em apartment.

And you are missing - just viewing = nothing (5 cents / 360 (10sec) = 0,0138 cent with %VH and manager). 5 cents is an hour, together with % VH and % manager, at the most expensive premium package. 

So how do other apartments with lower visibility survive?
The only possibility is that VHTV has a very high number of subscribers.

4 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

To be clear, I only noted CC's numbers, namely:

Em: 3:45 pm -> 231,545 views        11:45 pm -> 234,626 views.

so 3,081views in 8h

so 385 views on average over the time period.

I do not know the price per view, but VH has probably capped (per day, month, ...)

I need to be educated on how you could see the views of Em at 3:45 and then those at 11:45.
Many thanks.

14 minutes ago, budda said:
19 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

To be clear, I only noted CC's numbers, namely:

Em: 3:45 pm -> 231,545 views        11:45 pm -> 234,626 views.

so 3,081views in 8h

so 385 views on average over the time period.

I do not know the price per view, but VH has probably capped (per day, month, ...)

I need to be educated on how you could see the views of Em at 3:45 and then those at 11:45.
Many thanks.

The point that is being missed here is that, as I understand it, the number of views displayed in the CC Forums for any particular topic is the number of views that topic has received and in no way relates to the number of views the apartment is receiving in VHTV. Therefore this figure is completely irrelevant in how much any particular apartment is being paid.  The tenants receive nothing from CC, not for number of forum views or for anything else.

This may beg the question how can a forum topic receive so many views in any given time period, well it is partly driven by those actively contributing, who are continually returning to the topic each time something new is posted, the rest are by those who are not contributing. To give you an idea of the volume of CC users, at the time of writing this there are 5,487 users online in CC (just click on the 'Online Users' tab in CC to see them). Of those only 164 are either 'Premium Members' or 'Members' who are logged in and able to contribute to a forum. The other 5,323 'Guest' users could easily rack up that number of views between them.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, budda said:

Je dois être éduqués sur la façon dont vous pouvez voir les vues de Em à 03h45, puis ceux à 11h45.
Merci beaucoup.

It's simple, Budda, I have a watch at 3:45 pm I note the number of views and at 11:45 pm I do the same !! Wake up, my friend:biggrin:
Small precision, Em is not alone, you forget Lexy & Pete (very popular right now)

$39.95 / 30 days = $1,3/day for 1 premium subscriber.

This means, it doesn't matter how many times a subscriber visits the same apt in 24 hours. The amount of money he brings to the apt that day stays the same: $1,3.

If 1000 subscribers visit an apt a day, the apt receives 1000 x 1,3 = $130 that day.

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

This means, it doesn't matter how many times a subscriber visits the same apt in 24 hours. The amount of money he brings to the apt that day stays the same: $1,3.

If 1000 subscribers visit an apt a day, the apt receives 1000 x 1,3 = $130 that day.

Calculations on assumptions based on nothing (or without relation to the final statement) lead to nothing. Sorry, but this whole calculation is pointless.

@Lexy&Pete said recently: "And BTW Lisa&Grant are hesitating to move to this apartment right now because of many reasons!

Em is back (with Sid. What a surprise!) today and Lisa is gone (again) until wednesday. Maybe this movement is related to what they said.

14 minutes ago, pahman said:

Why? It is considered. I do not know the details of their system. But I guess - that there is a progressive system (lowering your rating depending on how long you watch VHTV in paid term). In any case, seconds are calculated. I just do not want to go to the calculations to 0.001 cents:angel:. Counted every second - you spent on paid camera, in every apartment.

If 1000 subscribers visit an apt all day (24 h), the apt receives 1000 x 1,3 = $130 that day (with % VH and manager -  so realy really less, I think ~50%).

1.3 dollars - it's just an estimated daily rate per subscriber (with % VH and manager). It can not be more - just because you pay for $39.95 month.

However, the logic is correct. It is necessary to be interesting to thousands subscribers. And keep them in your apartment few hours every day. Then it is profitable. Otherwise - pizza delivery or advertising in Penguin costume looks more interesting.🐧

16 minutes ago, pahman said:

$ 39,95 / 30 jours = $ 1,3 / jour pour 1 abonné premium.

Cela signifie, peu importe combien de fois un abonné se rend même apt en 24 heures. Le montant d'argent qu'il apporte à l'appartement ce jour reste le même:  1,3 $ .

Si 1000 abonnés visitent un apt par jour, l'apt reçoit 1000 x 1,3 = 130 $  ce jour - là.

In full delirium!

23 minutes ago, pahman said:

Your math is a little off.  1000 x 1.3 is $1300.