Em, Lexy & Pete

12 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

I hope atleast WE are not disappointing while being here. Because believe us we experience the same frustration as you do.

Lexy&Pete

I can imagine it. It would also be nice for you, for example, if you spent evenings together in the living room. What' s the problem? I think SId would be more willing than Em. Am I right?

5 minutes ago, Zetti said:

I can imagine it. It would also be nice for you, for example, if you spent evenings together in the living room. What' s the problem? I think SId would be more willing than Em. Am I right?

We would love too, unfortunately they won’t, and yes you are right.

Lexy&Pete

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

I hope atleast WE are not disappointing while being here. Because believe us we experience the same frustration as you do.

Lexy&Pete

You have never been disappointing, Keep having fun and be sexy like always  :cool:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, budda said:

This is what VHTV subscribers want to see: the "real" life of a couple and not that of other couples who do sex only for the visualizations.

You keep taking pictures of them not being interesting so obviously you have some interest in whatever is they're doing. If what they're doing or not doing is so frustrating to you, stop taking pictures of them everyday.

• Like 1