Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Tonight, I suppose they'll have a way out of town with Rose and friends.

She has packed already ? Didnt see if she have or not. I doubt she will leave tonight though, is she leaves will be tomorrow morning is my bet.

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so aria has a boyfriend and big tits I wonder if she will be next in line for the b4 penthouse after blair leaves ?

I doubt it...She wouldn't want to be that far from her BF...

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh I meant they would move him in too just like the last 2 girls bfs 

Sorry I misunderstood, but I still don't think so, especially if she doesn't know any of the girls there...There's more chance of them moving into B3...

57 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ella ya ha empacado? No vi si ella tenía o no. Sin embargo, dudo que se vaya esta noche, si se va mañana por la mañana es mi apuesta.

She took part of her clothes in a previous exit. So she should not have a big suitcase to do now either.
As for the departure date, I have no idea.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry I misunderstood, but I still don't think so, especially if she doesn't know any of the girls there...There's more chance of them moving into B3...

you are right about that she does not seem to come from the big group of girls that are friends off cam that they are getting most of the girls from lately,but RLC has done stranger things before 

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Blair, another of the girls, who seems to be doing her accounts (we've seen that many times) and always meant that the girl left in a really short time of the house.

I figured she was getting close that's why I just brought up who might replace her