Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

44 minutes ago, Sergio said:

me parece bastante vergonzoso que en un apartamento con 6 chicas jóvenes, debe haber una criada que limpia la mierda que crean las chicas, me gustaría saber si en el pueblo rural de Ucrania donde viven tienen el mismo trato

In fact, it had never happened before in B1 and B2. But before the passivity of many of these women, the best thing is that someone keeps the house a little clean.
We have had even a little more careless girls with cleaning. During his stay, even one of them was 3 months old, and on one occasion, they deigned to clean under the bed. But hey, in particular, these girls are here for what they are. And if someone does things for them, much better for them.

Now, I, to improve, would also put a cook, who would make food for them. Because I see, that many, is not that they put a special interest in their diets.

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me quite shameful that in an apartment with 6 young girls, there must be a maid who cleans the shit that create girls, I would like to know if in the country village of Ukraine where they live they have the same treatment

It's like when you are at a hotel or on vacation you have someone who comes everyday to clean your room, the girls doesnt have to lift a finger. I have seen them do a little cleaning sometimes on their own but not much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me quite shameful that in an apartment with 6 young girls, there must be a maid who cleans the shit that create girls, I would like to know if in the country village of Ukraine where they live they have the same treatment

Attitude of wisdom of RLC, if you let the girls clean up instead of entertainment let's see fights AI see BIG BROTHER

47 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's like when you are at a hotel or on vacation you have someone who comes everyday to clean your room, they girls doesnt have to lift a finger. I have seen them do a little cleaning sometimes on their own but not much.

None of the current crop in B4 appear to lift a finger. Sofie and Naomi have done a little cleaning in B2 but there have been a few girls who did their fare bit of cleaning in the past, especially as Karol in B4 but also Monica, Angel and Vicky in B2...the latter 2 naked, if my memory serves me right...😁

5 minutes ago, Fogo said:

Eu me pergunto como alguém pode jogar masturbando assistir TV e digite um computador, tudo ao mesmo tempo, Chloe

It has to be very good to do this, and the same thing as blowing and drinking water

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I was just looking at Candy, barely recognized her... Personnaly, I prefered her the way she was on her first stay un B2 ... I think she is a bit  too skinny 

Her face looks a bit like Blairs

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

RLC tries to keep them fresh for your entertainment and others entertainment if you catch my drift 🙂

• Like 1

is Candy a lot thinner than she was last time?

Don't recollect that she was this thin before. I always like the Rosie type before the Sofie type, and I remember liking Candys looks the last time. (Even tho she never was Rosie "size" (which isn't big at all, just a nice full ass 😄  ))