Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

21 minutes ago, Frankster said:

is Candy a lot thinner than she was last time?

Don't recollect that she was this thin before. I always like the Rosie type before the Sofie type, and I remember liking Candys looks the last time. (Even tho she never was Rosie "size" (which isn't big at all, just a nice full ass 😄  ))

yes she lost a lots of kg ...

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, Noldus a dit :

oui, elle a perdu beaucoup de kg ...

vraiment triste de revoir candy squelettique et anorexique, elle Êtait si jolie avant!!! quel gâchis!!!

really sad to see skeletal and anorexic candy again, she was so pretty before !!! such a waste!!!😪

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

vraiment triste de revoir candy squelettique et anorexique, elle Êtait si jolie avant!!! quel gâchis!!!

really sad to see skeletal and anorexic candy again, she was so pretty before !!! such a waste!!!😪

Agree

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

What I like about the general chat topic is that it functions a bit like a chat, you report what happens in the house, now you have to make a new topic everytime you want to report about even just a small thing.

That means I can make a topic and call it "free talk" and then people can comment whatever they like here just like the general chat lol. Again as said it's gonna be a mess and people will have to search through many topics to find info, with the general chat there was just one thread to look through = much easier. I think what you might end up seeing is people posting a lot less because they don't know where to post or if they should make a new topic. Everytime someone is bating or something interesting is going on people have to make a new topic just for that, seems a bit to much. And I have to read through lots of topics to catch up instead of just one topic like we have now, I think people will find that annoying.

But good luck  🙂

Right from the time Cam Caps began until the end of 2015 there was never any General Chat Topics and things went along just fine then so it should be no different moving forward after June 1st. 

Most Members that have been with Cam Caps since it began know all about Open Topics. It just may appear different to the Newer Members from 2016 up to now but it's quite simple once they get the hang of it.  Anytime there is a change there will always be some for it and some will be against it.  But in time everyone adjusts and the Posts still roll along.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Right from the time Cam Caps began until the end of 2015 there was never any General Chat Topics and things went along just fine then so it should be no different moving forward after June 1st. 

Most Members that have been with Cam Caps since it began know all about Open Topics. It just may appear different to the Newer Members from 2016 up to now but it's quite simple once they get the hang of it.  Anytime there is a change there will always be some for it and some will be against it.  But in time everyone adjusts and the Posts still roll along.

That worked fine when there where only 5 apts.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

there will be threads for each girl - hair, feet, shoes, bate, when they come, where are they, etc etc :dodgy:

and with up to  8 to 10 girls in the barca apts that's going to be one hell of a lot of different threads isn't it

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lyree said:

That worked fine when there where only 5 apts.

I agree there wasn't as many Apartments back in the earlier days of RLC.   If the General Chats never ever began in 2016 there would be 100's of assorted Active Topics sitting there now.

Admin wants to give it a try for a Month or Two and see what Transpires and we'll go at it from there.  It just needs to given a chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I agree there wasn't as many Apartments back in the earlier days of RLC.   If the General Chats never ever began in 2016 there would be 100's of assorted Active Topics sitting there now.

Admin wants to give it a try for a Month or Two and see what Transpires and we'll go at it from there.  It just needs to given a chance.

I will acquiesce to your request.

• Like 1