Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

We are going back to the way the forum use to be before we had the big software and server change over. This how the forum was for the first 3 or so years I was a member. It is actually a better format as you will never have to search thru so many pages to find something. It also is much more cell phone friendly in the old format.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

We are going back to the way the forum use to be before we had the big software and server change over. This how the forum was for the first 3 or so years I was a member. It is actually a better format as you will never have to search thru so many pages to find something. It also is much more cell phone friendly in the old format.

Beat me to the punch there Stone you did, damn I must type to slow 😁

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Btw. what made you guys decide to discontinue the general chat topics? Thats gonna be such a mess with lots of different topics, much better and easier with just one topic where everyone post about the streams.

I know it's just for a period to try it out but trust me its gonna be a mess and very confusing for all.

CC has gone through a lot of changes during my tenure here. I welcomed some, others not so much. What worked, we retained. We are always willing to dump what doesn't work, and have done so many times. Member feedback is crucial and taken seriously. I'm willing to give it a spin around the block.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep I remember the old format now that I saw noldus's post cant say I have a opinion one way or the other for a change 😀

Everything will still be the same but Topics about things in the Apartments will be more spread out instead of everything clamored into One Topic.  After all a Forum should consist of Multiple Topics.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything will still be the same but Topics about things in the Apartments will be more spread out instead of everything clamored into One Topic.  After all a Forum should consist of Multiple Topics.

What I like about the general chat topic is that it functions a bit like a chat, you report what happens in the house, now you have to make a new topic everytime you want to report about even just a small thing.

That means I can make a topic and call it "free talk" and then people can comment whatever they like here just like the general chat lol. Again as said it's gonna be a mess and people will have to search through many topics to find info, with the general chat there was just one thread to look through = much easier. I think what you might end up seeing is people posting a lot less because they don't know where to post or if they should make a new topic. Everytime someone is bating or something interesting is going on people have to make a new topic just for that, seems a bit to much. And I have to read through lots of topics to catch up instead of just one topic like we have now, I think people will find that annoying.

But good luck  🙂

• Like 1

it seems to me quite shameful that in an apartment with 6 young girls, there must be a maid who cleans the shit that create girls, I would like to know if in the country village of Ukraine where they live they have the same treatment

• Like 2