Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry I misunderstood, but I still don't think so, especially if she doesn't know any of the girls there...There's more chance of them moving into B3...

Or just Rent a Motel Room   :biggrin:

• Like 1

I know I'm late to the show...I've been doing some proper real life stuff today, but can I just thank Adri❤️...Her bate was great this afternoon..I love it nice and slow...even Monica's lead up was sometimes better than the actual bate!...Having said that though, her orgasms were the best....❤️❤️❤️

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I looked. The Streams appears fine to me.

They are fine but they auto reloaded, like when you lose connection to server for a short moment, or like buffering.

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

OK.  I never encountered anything like that.

Btw. what made you guys decide to discontinue the general chat topics? Thats gonna be such a mess with lots of different topics, much better and easier with just one topic where everyone post about the streams.

I know it's just for a period to try it out but trust me its gonna be a mess and very confusing for all.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Btw. what made you guys decide to discontinue the general chat topics? Thats gonna be such a mess with lots of different topics, much better and easier with just one topic where everyone post about the streams.

I know it's just for a period to try it out but trust me its gonna be a mess and very confusing for all.

It was a decision that the Admin made. Before 2016 it was all Open Topics before we even began doing the General Chat thing. It worked back in those days so it should work the same as before.

It will mean more Topics but that's what makes a Forum.  We're going to try it for a Month or Two and see what happens from there.  The Only Items that will be seen in the Pinned Sections is Rules, Any Notices that Arise,  Pictures, Videos and the DMCA & Removed Content Topics.  Everything else created will be in the Topics below the Pinned Section.

• Like 1