Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I agree there wasn't as many Apartments back in the earlier days of RLC.   If the General Chats never ever began in 2016 there would be 100's of assorted Active Topics sitting there now.

Admin wants to give it a try for a Month or Two and see what Transpires and we'll go at it from there.  It just needs to given a chance.

With the number of people who do not want it and do not feel it will work  Admin and the mods are not seeing if it will work. What you all are doing is shoving it down peoples throats saying you will use it like it or not.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

With the number of people who do not want it and do not feel it will work  Admin and the mods are not seeing if it will work. What you all are doing is shoving it down peoples throats saying you will use it like it or not.

All Admin said was to try it for a Month or Two and see what happens.  If it doesn't work then things can revert back.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

All Admin said was to try it for a Month or Two and see what happens.  If it doesn't work then things can revert back.

I fell asleep there for a little while and just now catching up.  People are always resistant to change.  Some more than others and the constant posts about it are a good example.  Make the change, give it a couple of months or so, and see what happens.  However, if people don't try to make it work, it never will.

OK, I'm done with this particular discussion.......you all have a good day!  I'm defrosting fish for a big fish fry tonight with all of my buddies, their wives and kids, and my family members.......wish us luck!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I fell asleep there for a little while and just now catching up.  People are always resistant to change.  Some more than others and the constant posts about it are a good example.  Make the change, give it a couple of months or so, and see what happens.  However, if people don't try to make it work, it never will.

OK, I'm done with this particular discussion.......you all have a good day!  I'm defrosting fish for a big fish fry tonight with all of my buddies, their wives and kids, and my family members.......wish us luck!!

Good Luck with the Defrosting.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Lyree.....wish I could invite all of you as we have more than enough fish for several fish fry's!!

What type of fish?   How will it be cooked?    If such discussions are allowed here.

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

What type of fish?   How will it be cooked?    If such discussions are allowed here.

4 varieties of fish (White Bass, Catfish, Hybrid Bass, and Largemouth Bass).  Unfortunately it will all be fried due to the large amount of people attending.......much easier that way and everybody loves fried fish.  Well, mostly everybody LOL.

One of my favorite ways to cook them is by baking them with some Tony's seasoning and lemon juice and making fish taco's out of them............DElish!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can have your own thread now 😉 

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

4 varieties of fish (White Bass, Catfish, Hybrid Bass, and Largemouth Bass). 

I have had Catfish, here in Paris and once in New Orleans, Preferred the New Orleans style. As for the others, I am not familiar with.   Sounds wonderful.

• Like 1