Candy & Dean Part #2

47 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

also they were very close to anna & alex. they should have been at lexy/pete party but it's way too late for any making up now. they both need to move completely away from vh & work on their lives elswhere. hanging around & going out together when there is obviously too much pain isn't helping anyone.

I know your position, but "the advisers are not the payers" (French proverb).
In any case, it's been three months since the break, and they still hang out together, without housing or job.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

I know your position, but "the advisers are not the payers" (French proverb).
In any case, it's been three months since the break, and they still hang out together, without housing or job.

i hope they work it out but vh isn't the place for it imo.

I see Drew is still scrounging a place to rest his weary head lol. Good to see Bree has obviously sorted herself out and not relying on VH handouts. Think Drew is just lazy and probably feeling sorry for himself ahhhh.

• Like 1

Mi sembra di aver capito che Drew è rimasto senza una casa, offrirgliene una e reinserirlo nel progetto a nessuno è venuto in mente? Magari sarebbe ora di rimuovere qualche appartamento inutile con gente che non fa un cazzo tutto il giorno (ogni riferimento è puramente casuale) e darlo a Drew, che sicuramente è più interessante da vedere....