Candy & Dean Part #2

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well i suppose if you had months and months of sex 24/7 maybe the old dick would begin to get a bit limp lol not that i am talking from experience of course lol.

What the fuck kind of logic is that? Since when does more sex equate to a limp dick? Please explain the science behind this reasoning.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

What the fuck kind of logic is that? Since when does more sex equate to a limp dick? Please explain the science behind this reasoning.

Everything wears out in time from constant use especially how these guys go at it many times a day 24/7, just a theory. People do lose their sex drive sometimes you know they ain't machines you just plug in and off you go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Everything wears out in time from constant use especially how these guys go at it many times a day 24/7, just a theory. People do lose their sex drive sometimes you know they ain't machines you just plug in and off you go.

I get that but that's to be taken at an individual basis. That's most definitely not a general fact. And even if that were the case, it would not apply to Dean since he doesn't fuck any more than anybody else in a relationship.

On 7/13/2018 at 11:16 PM, Robwin said:

They're in trouble if their 'dicks are worn out" already. They're young guys. I'm  not bragging of course, and I've said it before, I've only been with a handful of guys, and my getting a guy hard rating is 100%. I would be insulted if he didn't, and if he was sick or not feeling well that would be ok.

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They're in trouble if their 'dicks are worn out" already. They're young guys. I'm  not bragging of course, and I've said it before, I've only been with a handful of guys, and my getting a guy hard rating is 100%. I would be insulted if he didn't, and if he was sick or not feeling well that would be ok.

Can i volunteer as an experiment Ash :rolleyes:

• Like 1