Candy & Dean Part #2

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Lorna Doom said:

Jesus wept, this must be the most boring foursome ever committed to film.

Exactly why I didn't watch it. After a while of constantly seeing these guys that can never seem to keep an erection, you just learn what to expect and it always seems to drain the excitement right out of the event and ultimately just makes it awkward to watch. I still think Dean is awesome though, he's just not a good performer anymore.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly why I didn't watch it. After a while of constantly seeing these guys that can never seem to keep an erection, you just learn what to expect and it always seems to drain the excitement right out of the event and ultimately just makes it awkward to watch. I still think Dean is awesome though, he's just not a good performer anymore.

But it seems was more the other guy with issues... On both rounds was more girl-girl then sex 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But it seems was more the other guy with issues... On both rounds was more girl-girl then sex 

I think these people need to chill out with the orgies and focus on one-on-one sex with other people.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well i suppose if you had months and months of sex 24/7 maybe the old dick would begin to get a bit limp lol not that i am talking from experience of course lol.

• Like 1