Candy & Dean Part #2

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Somebody should put Stew to bed... He is really lucky Anna is not around 😂

CandyDean_party37.thumb.JPG.23c363a233565afc0bd6f3529462a4ce.JPG

The weird thing is how a "suppose" group of friends let him sleeping like that in the middle of the kitchen floor with a  couch, bed, bathtub 😁or  other more cozy areas with some blankets or something.. And yes even knowing is historic ..
Btw, funny how is everybody on that table socializing 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The weird thing is how a "suppose" group of friends let him sleeping like that in the middle of the kitchen floor with a  couch, bed, bathtub 😁or  other more cozy areas with some blankets or something.. And yes even knowing is historic ..
Btw, funny how is everybody on that table socializing 😁

He slept on Annas old place on the floor too. But yet I agree he should get moved somewhere more comfortable. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

He slept on Annas old place on the floor too. But yet I agree he should get moved somewhere more comfortable. 

Hey Jab...Can you bring me up to date on VHTV from the very beginning...I don't subscribe by the way..So who's Anna?....😉

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Jab...Can you bring me up to date on VHTV from the very beginning...I don't subscribe by the way..So who's Anna?....😉

Anna is the wife of Alex. They were on VV before and joined VHTV later. They are still managers and manage the places of Misty, Lexy & Pete and Lisa & Grant, Candy & Dean, Anastasia and Courtney & Jason. They got a little baby boy and had to leave the project. First time Stew was there and slept at Annas place during a party she shaved his head. That's why I said he can be lucky Anna is not around. 

Here is a pic of Anna

Anna34.thumb.JPG.8832c6240fe5eca8cf34b28928391dbc.JPG

• Like 3

Just now, Sparkles said:

Humm not for sure (and not that matters indeed) but i think he already had saw stew sleeping (or visiting lol) when he get that haircut 

To be accurate it happened two times. First time Anna painted his face in funny colors and second time she shaved his head 😂