Candy & Dean Part #2

Wow. THAT was indeed surprising. Place went offline and I made a ticket: @StnCld316 you can move them to archives. 

Dear XY,

Good day, 
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Dear XY! Candy & Dean leave our project. 
Thanks for your time.

Your Voyeur House TV Team,
Support Department

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT????????????? after all of the fighting and such when we all thought they were finished i'm surprised that they are leaving now! i don't want to say anything bad about them as they have both provided a lot of gr8 moments for us. i hope they still appear as guests. good luck guys!

• Like 2

Guest hacıvat
4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bye Dean and Candy! Thanks for keeping the names I gave you. Thanks for the good times. All the best! ♥️💋

one of the more reason ı love you. you are always kind. you are very faithful..👌❤️

9 minutes ago, apricot said:

one of the more reason ı love you. you are always kind. you are very faithful..👌❤️

Thank you! That was very nice. I’m no angel and I’ve done plenty to dis-earn this respect. Underneath the vaneer of my transgressions is the real me though. I want to be kind and faithful. My wounds burn deep though. I’m sorry. 

Will miss them, just tuned into Lexy & Pete as they are back from Dean's now but not saying much as dancing session in progress, the lady who was with them at Dean's also in their apt. I wonder if they will say anything about Dean and Candy's departure?

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow. THAT was indeed surprising. Place went offline and I made a ticket: @StnCld316 you can move them to archives. 

Dear XY,

Good day, 
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Dear XY! Candy & Dean leave our project. 
Thanks for your time.

Your Voyeur House TV Team,
Support Department

Ok I will place them in the Archives.

Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll miss Dean but I'm glad Candy is gone. She was vile and a horrible person. I'm almost certain we'll see them pop up again at Lexy and Pete's place.

I'll miss Dean too, but will not miss her one bit. I hope he will dump her and get back to the old Dean that fucked everything in sight! Preferably in the other A & A apartments.