Marla & Hector

Just now, Amy3 said:

You guys didn't do anything or anything wrong. VHTV just does not have a consistent policy for listing the apts on the left side of the site. I have proposed a sensible method of doing this that is fair.Β 

it's not so bad, we was on the bottom a lot 😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crerigan said:

look our table, i built the little son of that πŸ˜›

I'm not so rich to have the original.one

lol yeah I can imagine that's going to cost a pretty penny to build it to those specs.Β  But I really want to use something like this for a campaign or two.

31690-microsoftsurface_teaser.jpg

This is the old 2012 model the newer ones are just a projector that encompasses the entire table. I've even seen people use it to project onto their living room floor making a massive 300 inch interactive screen. Imagine building a labyrinth that size to walk your campaign through!!

But those projectors cost like $10,000 U.S. still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I used to be a DM and we used minitures and a dry erase board. It was awesome!Β 

Oh hell yeah Old School baby! I thought we were getting fancy back in the day when we started using foam to build our dungeon walls. Turns out we were amateurs compared to what some people do.

• Like 2

Important Communication:

As you surely know, Marla is a Professional Comic Drawer,

and recently we end all the bureocracy to publish and sell our product in language that is not italian

(english, at the moment)

Actually we distribuite by web on a website who also give a free reader supported by every os can be used toΒ 

read webcomic (PC, MacOS, Android,Iphone)

So, i need to ask all of you a favor, especially if you like comic

Subscribe and share our link to every comic reader you know, it was a great favor to Marla

it is SO important, for a launch, to have visibility and drawback or the platform does not take us seriously

also, you see her draw for a lot of time, it's a good excuse to see the result.

Subs offer a 10 mont subs at a fair price, to have all the comic while we publish it during time.

it's a story of adventure and pirate, born after a lot of the roleplay night you see

here there is our link

Adventure from the 7th Seas - The War of Lilies

i'll tag some who i think like this news, but obviously is open to all
@Amy3Β @DARKJOKER666Β @jabbath1987Β @SparklesΒ @ze81

Β 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

Important Communication:

and recently we end all the bureocracy to publish and sell our product in language that is not italian

(english, at the moment)

Actually we distribuite by web on a website who also give a free reader supported by every os can be used toΒ 

Subscribe and share our link to every comic reader you know, it was a great favor to Marla

it is SO important, for a launch, to have visibility and drawback or the platform does not take us seriously

Subs offer a 10 mont subs at a fair price, to have all the comic while we publish it during time.

it's a story of adventure and pirate, born after a lot of the roleplay night you see

here there is our link

Β 

Oh nice, I've been wondering what Marla has been working on all this time. I'll def send the link off to a few friends who I think would be interested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Oh nice, I've been wondering what Marla has been working on all this time. I'll def send the link off to a few friends who I think would be interested.

Thanks ^^

it'a a long one, so it's some page monthly till the chapter is over, after that also unlock the complete volume

3 hours ago, Crerigan said:

Important Communication:

(english, at the moment)

here there is our link

Β 

THanks will definitely take a lookΒ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Crerigan said:

Important Communication:

(english, at the moment)

here there is our link

Β 

Congratz to Marla for her achievementΒ πŸ˜‰Β Not a enthusiastic of Comics but like to see Marla drawn them 😁

Good luck

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Crerigan said:

Important Communication:

(english, at the moment)

here there is our link

Β 

Congrats to both,from what I seen she draws wonderfully,myself also draw but just for fun and had zero studies in that regard.Maybe in near future you could upload an couple drawings,arts of Marla were,would be very nice.All the luck!Gona check th link for sure.

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

I knew you would pic up the new assassins games,looks great from the limited view i haveπŸ˜….Enjoy.Myself reserved the new Red dead redemption 2..about twenty days till is out😎.cheers.

reserved it too πŸ˜›Β 

if controller start work well again i place it on sofa cam so it could be seen better

btw is fantastic πŸ˜„

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1