Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2018-05-23_12-04-25.thumb.jpg.868e0378fd55ec7314380dd788588a11.jpg

Three of them are pathetic in their own way, specially the baggage. he is capable of doing stupid and potentially dangerous things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

2018-05-23_12-04-25.thumb.jpg.868e0378fd55ec7314380dd788588a11.jpg

Three of them are pathetic in their own way, specially the baggage. he is capable of doing stupid and potentially dangerous things.

Totally agree..we have alot of dangerous things happening in the states with troubled kids.. good example why this project may not be for some young people.

• Like 1

Just now, Houlii said:

Totally agree..we have alot of dangerous things happening in the states with troubled kids.. good example why this project may not be for some young people.

Disagree. Many young participants are really good. Polly is bad? Grace? They are only one year older than Em. Even Lisa and Misty - not much older.

Problem is not age. This is a combination Em character and character partners (Sid, Bob etc). As I understand it - Sid does not want go to his parents. And he prefers the refrigerator box. Em feels sorry for him and she lets Sid into the house.

Can_You_Spare_a_Dime_42.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Disagree. Many young participants are really good. Polly is bad? Grace? They are only one year older than Em. Even Lisa and Misty - not much older.

Problem is not age. This is a combination Em character and character partners (Sid, Bob etc). As I understand it - Sid does not want go to his parents. And he prefers the refrigerator box. Em feels sorry for him and she lets Sid into the house.

Can_You_Spare_a_Dime_42.jpg

Can see that without even knowing the language.. I did correct myself before I posted the last comment and included "some" young people. Level of maturity plays a big part of this..I have a gut feeling Bob if asked to leave might have a bad reaction as well..although he has his own place..they should keep it at that..You have an insite Groomy we don't have not knowing the language..I appreciate your comments.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pahman said:

Everyone is relying on Lisa in this place.

grant-5.png

Totaly,Lisa and grant are nice and plenty active,no fears at all of nudity,she it's pretty,so think they are the best change of the house,at least until an new couple(as active)join them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,Lisa and grant are nice and plenty active,no fears at all of nudity,she it's pretty,so think they are the best change of the house,at least until an new couple(as active)join them.

Well, on Twitter, they promised a new swing couple in June. In general, some strengthening is necessary.

The last month is not very good apts. G&J - nice, but they are not swing and debauchery people. J&R - most important transfer for VH, in the past few months, without any doubt. They actually advertise VH - on their webcam accounts with 100k subscribers and twitter with 10k + subscribers. But J&R webcam stars - not everyone likes 4-5 hours show for tokkens. C&P+W - now they are organize student parties and invite hot guests who have nowhere to conduct sex marathon - are interesting. But what will happen after month?

Even in Twitter - advertise orgy in Ella and Isaac now...

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Em to cry again

because Anna does not send everyone away, no longer the patience for so much drama😕

I have no idea what's going on. Why are Sid and Bob in the apartment?

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

Em to cry again

because Anna does not send everyone away, no longer the patience for so much drama😕

Current Problem - Em can not deal with their guys.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea what's going on. Why are Sid and Bob in the apartment?

Triangle. Em just going away from making decisions, like Ostrich's head in the sand. Sid - threatens (or rather presses) that he not go to parents, and will live on the street.

34b763b430f37e0272d1a04e4ec22abcfc851102

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, budda said:

TO KEEP SID OUTSIDE THE HOUSE IT'S BASED TO CHANGE THE LOCK OR CLOSE THE DOOR AND LEAVE THE KEY IN THE LOCK

What difference would that make when Em is the one letting him back in?