Becca & Ben

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anybody's
1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't think it is, but I never paid much attention to Becca so I can't say for sure.

ı have never saw her clearly. but ı loved this girls legs. she can be model with this legs.

The way Ben is trying to seduce her by rubbing her ass, I'm going to go ahead and say that it's not her.

If Ben winds up fucking this girl, I vote that we start a running tally on all his conquests.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You need binoculars at this place. So I am not sure yet if it is her 

Jabbath my friend, I have bitched about the poor cam placement and the buffering for so long now I forgot what I go to VH for.  In fact, just to pass the time the other day I timed the buffering and found about 25% of the time I'm looking at a black screen with a white revolving circle.  I've made suggestions went on Twitter, did everything I can think of short of simply giving up and saying f**k it.  All of my suggestions, cajoling, begging, and bitching has fallen on deaf ears. It has become painfully obvious to me that James and VH care far, far more about quantity than they do quality.  And they could really give a shit less about what their long time subscribers think.  So you might want to live with the shitty cam placement, slum apartments, and the obvious lassiez faire attitude of the management.  I sure don't see them changing anything or giving a rat's ass in the near or even long term future..