Evie & Mike, Sofie

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It's easy for him. Most likely another place of him to get ignored.

Indeed.would prefer him to just give an little more atention to his other places already opened and that are almost death..G&m for sure would need some atention,but it's easier just to open places.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Jeka really needs to stop with this cam girls thing.Why not to make an effort and try to get residents that aren't usualy in front of cams.

Jeka only deals with cam girls. Viki or Kate cams, Stella cams, this apartment cams. Thankfully Grace doesn't otherwise she would get ignored like the rest of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jeka only deals with cam girls. Viki or Kate cams, Stella cams, this apartment cams. Thankfully Grace doesn't otherwise she would get ignored like the rest of them.

It's such an turn of.i love to see "regular" people that aren't usted to be in front of cams,even less being in front of cams nude and having sex.For sure it's an matter of quantie and not of quality.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's such an turn off

Yeah it is. Jeka is going to fuck around and turn VH into Camarads 2.0. Anyway I'm done with this thread. I think I've said all I'm going to say about this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah it is. Jeka is going to fuck around and turn VH into Camarads 2.0. Anyway I'm done with this thread. I think I've said all I'm going to say about this.

Yes only back to comment here when sth. interesting not camming relates happens here...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well it becomes like a cable TV or IP TV. I have 150+ channels - but I'm watching more 2 min per day ~15. Discovery chanel - guarantees excellent falling asleep.:biggrin:

VH goes on same way. But with their model - it will be disaster for many participants.:confused:

• Upvote 2