Evie & Mike, Sofie

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

There will be no air left to breathe for the real voyeur apartments. 😟

I hate these cam shows.

Always said this sinse I join VH and others cam sites,what attracts me mostly it's that feeling of seing "normal" day to day persons doing in front of cams what we can't see for obvious reasons,that aren't sex experts neither usted to be in front of cams nude and having(horrible fake,staged sex acts),just regular people,that's what makes it most exciting,cam girls/dudes probarby will have a lot more sex at easy in cams but it's so much less interesting.Sad to see some managers going this easy way.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If I joined VH and they had the gall to open another apt on the same day as mine, I'd be pissed!! Classy VH! 👎🏻

Well in theory they haven't they have only replaced the other two lol.but get where you are coming from.

Don't understand why coconut and her bloke left really?

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well in theory they haven't they have only replaced the other two lol.but get where you are coming from.

Don't understand why coconut and her bloke left really?

Seeing the enormous lately rotation and groomy words... would say no money for manager and for sub-manager because they don't fuck enough or don't do orgies with weird guests like their colleagues from russia did

• Like 1

Well here is Sophie in the shower not quite as well endowed as Evie but not bad.

Don't know what to expect from Sophie apart from being  a cam girl most of the time......BORING. And can't see Mike fucking his own sister so the excitement level ain't that high yet lol.

sophie1.jpg

sophie2.jpg

sophie3.jpg

sophie4.jpg

sophie5.jpg

• Like 3

• StnCld316 changed the title to Evie & Mike, Sofie

Pretty sure incest between blood siblings is illegal globally. Don’t assume they were brother and sister with the same parents living under the same roof in the suburbs. Likely the real story is more convoluted. 

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Pretty sure incest between blood siblings is illegal globally. Don’t assume they were brother and sister with the same parents living under the same roof in the suburbs. Likely the real story is more convoluted. 

It sure is but nothing has happened here yet to suggest otherwise has it?