Those lovely tits don't half wobble mmmm

liam10.jpg

liam11.jpg

liam12.jpg

liam13.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause I love them and there can never be enough pictures of a lovely girl with huge tits wearing various kinds of bras. Tell me you wouldn't just absolutely love to go bra shopping with Olivia? 

the best bra is no bra, maybe only with a wet shirt 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Jabs! You need to learn to enjoy the pure beauty of the bra and women's clothes in general. You're missing out on a lot of fun! Simple nudity is awesome, but there's nothing better then getting a glimpse of the goods hidden behind her clothes. It's way more fun and interesting.  Nothing beats the tease! 

Not at all. I don't like bras at all. Won't change this opinion sorry 😇

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

See, naked boobs under a shirt is Heaven. I agree. Nothing beats the tease. Nakedness is just nakedness. I'm not saying it's not awesome too! But, for me personally, I'd rather see 9 pics of Olivia in various bras and 1 pic of her topless, than 10 pics of her topless. See what I mean?

Of course, I see what you mean. The best of boobs is their up and down softly during walking. With or without shirt. A bra makes them static and ...like dead. The tease is something different, makes curious, yes. But nice naked boobs are very good for the eyes, better than carots 😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah sure! But naked boobs are just naked boobs. A bra gives a girl's boobs character and style. A way to change the view of them and express herself in a different way. It's a glimpse into her attitude and mood at that moment. Bras are awesome! ❤️   

When they're on the floor!! 😁 ❤️

"A bra gives a girl's boobs character and style."

And sometimes false advertising, but not in Olivia's case.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Jabs! You need to learn to enjoy the pure beauty of the bra and women's clothes in general. You're missing out on a lot of fun! Simple nudity is awesome, but there's nothing better then getting a glimpse of the goods hidden behind her clothes. It's way more fun and interesting.  Nothing beats the tease! 

Some bras are interesting to look at for about three seconds. Not too
many fall into that category. Then the best place for them is on the
floor. ❤️

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 See what I mean? If I opened a topic to talk about girls in bras, do you think it's likely that anyone would have joined me? I'll tell you, the answer is no! The problem is a matter of visibility. Everyone checks the main topic for an apt, but hardly anyone checks the sub-topics cause there are 31 open apts. So, per the rules, this whole conversation about bras is off topic really, but to me it was fun and insightful and I got to chat with some fine people here. In a few posts, the page will turn and this discussion will vanish into the past. I think if I follow the site rules about the main topic, I'll end up creating tens of sub-topics with virtually no responses from anyone but me. Maybe I'll try it just prove my point. 

I absolutely agree with you 110%. You couldn't be more on point!!
Sub-topics are almost completely useless in situations like you
described. You're right about your question, the answer is an
emphatic "NO"!!!

Edited by letsdothis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1