Olivia & Liam

Just now, letsdothis said:

I'm fairly certain I also have an IPS (in-plane switching) LCD screen on
my ASUS laptop, because of it's very wide, 178-degree, viewing angle
and it's excellent color reproduction. But, I've never seen the problem
you describe. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I have nothing to offer at the
moment to help you. If I find anything, I'll let you know.

And, btw, I REALLY like that you're posting larger pics, these days.
Thanks, for that.

That's really weird... wondering why pics are different (larger) now 😕

on my 27'' vertical screen all images have the same look.. so i guess it's a resolution issue (2560 x 1080) .. But still have the doubt (that maybe damper have explained) why on the main screen all photos (except damper ones) are from the same size and from them are bigger)

@StnCld316 if possbile could you check the last posts about this "issue" on images on forum to tell us something about it if you know??? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's really weird... wondering why pics are different (larger) now 😕

on my 27'' vertical screen all images have the same look.. so i guess it's a resolution issue (2560 x 1080) .. But still have the doubt (that maybe damper have explained) why on the main screen all photos (except damper ones) are from the same size and from them are bigger)

@StnCld316 if possbile could you check the last posts about this "issue" on images on forum to tell us something about it if you know??? 

To my knowledge when an Image is Posted the size is limited to shew at a Specific Resolution Size. What that is I have no idea.  When the Image is clicked on it will show in a Shaded Style Box. Clicking the Image in the Shaded Box will expand it to the actual Size the Image was Uploaded as.  If it was Uploaded through a Third Party Host then some Images will take you to the Site to get the Proper Resolution shown.  If I hear of anything different than what I have explained here I will make another post at that time.

Guest anybody's
3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

To my knowledge when an Image is Posted the size is limited to shew at a Specific Resolution Size. What that is I have no idea.  When the Image is clicked on it will show in a Shaded Style Box. Clicking the Image in the Shaded Box will expand it to the actual Size the Image was Uploaded as.  If it was Uploaded through a Third Party Host then some Images will take you to the Site to get the Proper Resolution shown.  If I hear of anything different than what I have explained here I will make another post at that time.

(except damper ones)   member  @dh2995  use facebook as a third part. his pics are big size too. you can check under topic of clara and stas page 45. also member goodone posts big pics.

Guest anybody's
2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

See, you even do it StnCld. I’m not bothered by it at all. I think the truth is people try to prevent off topic discussions as a means to shut people up. I think the new CC policy about this really just gives power to people to do just that. All I’d have to do it start reporting all of these posts about image size and complain that it’s ruining the forums cause it’s off topic  and viola I get my way and shut all of you guys up. Anyways, that’s what I think.

ahh you girls you never forget and always you take revenge.😄

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

See, you even do it StnCld. I’m not bothered by it at all. I think the truth is people try to prevent off topic discussions as a means to shut people up. I think the new CC policy about this really just gives power to people to do just that. All I’d have to do it start reporting all of these posts about image size and complain that it’s ruining the forums cause it’s off topic  and viola I get my way and shut all of you guys up. Anyways, that’s what I think.

No apartment Topic stays on Topic. Like I said before if it's just the odd comment here and there we don't mind but when it goes 2 or 3 Pages of totally something not about the apartment then those are the ones that generally get moved to another spot.  When to much Off Topic happens in Apartment Topics it Generates Reports. When Reports are made then those Reports have to be acted upon in some way, shape or form.

I don't do it that often. When I am asked a questioned I have to give an answer.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think it very depends whether off topic leads to serious consequences and fight or it's just an easy conversation about tech for example, which can be useful for everybody