Olivia & Liam

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When Posted on the Forum the Post box will only allot it to be a certain size which is the dimension of the Post Box. If the Picture is larger I won't be seen larger unless the image is clicked on. Most time if a Third Party Host was used it will direct the larger image to appear on that Third Party Hosts Website.  If Attachments are used on Cam Caps then the Image will stay the size of the Post Box and won't appear Larger until it's clicked on in the Grey Shaded Box it appears in.

That makes sense to me ... but the question now is why dh2995 photos (visible on forum speaking - without clicking to get bigger size) are bigger then "normal" - mine included. Also the same with damper that use facebook as third party host (actually i use the same third host party then dh2995 last pics)

If you see my above comparing photos... the way i see on forum.. first photo is way wider they the second one (and the size of the second one is the "normal" i see here)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

That makes sense to me ... but the question now is why dh2995 photos (visible on forum speaking - without clicking to get bigger size) are bigger then "normal" - mine included. Also the same with damper that use facebook as third party host (actually i use the same third host party then dh2995 last pics)

If you see my above comparing photos... the way i see on forum.. first photo is way wider they the second one (and the size of the second one is the "normal" i see here)

dh2995's Pictures appear normal to me. They only appear larger when I click on them.   Everyone's Computers will appear differently as everyone uses different Screen Resolutions. One user may have there's at 1024 x 768 and another may be at 1600 x 900 or 1920 x 1080. Some are even larger depending on the Sixe of Monitors and what Video Card Resolutions are set at. But the Forum itself will only allot the Picture to go the size of the Post Box.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well this one is captured the same way as my others but on my small 10" notebook and it is bigger  duhhhhhhhh

vag3.jpg

The size I am shown for this Image is 1000 x 563 and it appears normally on my 24 Inch Monitor.  It basically depends on what the user has their Screen Resolution set at.

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone's Computers will appear differently as everyone uses different Screen Resolutions. One user may have there's at 1024 x 768 and another may be at 1600 x 900 or 1920 x 1080. Some are even larger depending on the Sixe of Monitors and what Video Card Resolutions are set at. But the Forum itself will only allot the Picture to go the size of the Post Box.

like i said.. i understand all of that.. and already said that at 27'' vertical screen all have the same visible size.. (the width it's small)

But what "bothers" me is why in my monitor photos from them are way bigger on forum then the others and not from the same size.. if there is any explanation of course.. If all was the same size (or mine bigger since at least they was grabbed using my resolution) i wouldn't think it's weird

I tested now with full hd resolution and there is also the difference.. damper photos uses all width availabe of the forum.. and other photos don't

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

like i said.. i understand all of that.. and already said that at 27'' vertical screen all have the same visible size.. (the width it's small)

But what "bothers" me is why in my monitor photos from them are way bigger on forum then the others and not from the same size.. if there is any explanation of course.. 

I tested now with full hd resolution and there is also the difference.. damper photos uses all width availabe of the forum.. and other photos don't

The thing with Damper's pics might have something to with him
uploading his pics to Facebook before he posts them here. Just
a guess.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But what "bothers" me is why in my monitor photos from them are way bigger on forum then the others and not from the same size.. if there is any explanation of course.. 

It's hard for me to say as everything Posted on the Forums appear fine to me. I can't see anyone else's screens to actually be able to give an accurate summarization.

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

a guess.

I'll run it past Admin and get his thoughts. Maybe there's a way to get the Pictures to a smaller size so they don't appear so large.  Similar to the way Embedded Videos are placed.

Here's the Size of an Embedded Video from YouTube.  Maybe somehow the size of the Images can be adjusted to a different size but not as small as the Embedded Videos. Maybe something like 800 x 600 then the Image would have to be clicked on to see the actual size.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

a guess.

Surely it's the same file where ever it is loaded to.?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Surely it's the same file where ever it is loaded to.?

If I understood him correctly, he says it gets larger when he uploads it
to Facebook, then does a copy and paste from Facebook to post it on
CC. Did I read that wrong?

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll run it past Admin and get his thoughts. Maybe there's a way to get the Pictures to a smaller size so they don't appear so large.  Similar to the way Embedded Videos are placed.

Here's the Size of an Embedded Video from YouTube.  Maybe somehow the size of the Images can be adjusted to a different size but not as small as the Embedded Videos. Maybe something like 800 x 600 then the Image would have to be clicked on to see the actual size.

No No.. do the opposite 😁 I prefer the size they have instead of having all blank in half of the width 😎