Olivia & Liam

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's really weird... wondering why pics are different (larger) now 😕

on my 27'' vertical screen all images have the same look.. so i guess it's a resolution issue (2560 x 1080) .. But still have the doubt (that maybe damper have explained) why on the main screen all photos (except damper ones) are from the same size and from them are bigger)

@StnCld316 if possbile could you check the last posts about this "issue" on images on forum to tell us something about it if you know??? 

I'm not sure why your pics are bigger, but please don't change what you're
doing. Bigger is better.

I'm still scratching my head at @damperlikamyon's explanation. I just can't
wrap my head around why, or even how, uploading a pic to Facebook would
make it larger. I think that's what he's saying. If anything, I would think
Facebook would want to reduce the size of uploaded pics, to save space.

I'm just grasping at straws, here, but if you haven't already, try enlarging your
browser window to fullscreen and see if that changes what you see. Just
double-click on the title bar at the top of the window.

33 minutes ago, damperlikamyon said:

(except damper ones)   member  @dh2995  use facebook as a third part. his pics are big size too. you can check under topic of clara and stas page 45. also member goodone posts big pics.

They appear normal to me.  They won't show a larger size unless they are clicked on.  The Post Box will only allow to a certain size.

Guest anybody's
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They appear normal to me.  They won't show a larger size unless they are clicked on.  The Post Box will only allow to a certain size.

ı have copied and pasted a pic of dh2995 . you see it is big size like my pics.

ıCST180602_0014ca8d2b977f95da47.jpg

9 minutes ago, damperlikamyon said:

ı have copied and pasted a pic of dh2995 . you see it is big size like my pics.

ıCST180602_0014ca8d2b977f95da47.jpg

The Picture I see here is 1024 x 768.  When I click the Picture it's larger at a size of 1600 x 900.  Everything looks normal to me.  If you are using a Mobile Device then it may appear differently.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

See?? on my screen the above photos appear like that (1st damper 2nd yours)

32d4e4e3c102678bf.jpg

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This is how they appear to me (the difference of width).. first one from damper, second from letsdothis.. (all photos look the same size on forum actually.. except damper one and after he said, also the dh2995 photos.. are bigger). i have a ips monitor 29'' and using 2560x1080
I tested on my vertical 27'' monitor and all (including damper and dh2995) have the same visible size 

Damper uses facebook.. but dh2995 uses the same third host that i use (keep4u.ru). I don't choose any reduction in any place but my photos are still from the same size then the majority (and i understand that is a function that does that "resize"

Is there any explanation for that difference? it's more curiosity then anything else

P.S. i'm only talking abou visible photo on forum (not after clicking and open on the shaded box or third host site)

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

i have a ips monitor 29'' and using 2560x1080

Sparkles, is 2560 x 1080 the normal or recommended resolution (aka
the native resolution) for your screen? If not, try setting it to the native,
normal, recommended resolution and see if that helps.

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Sparkles, is 2560 x 1080 the normal or recommended resolution (aka
the native resolution) for your screen? If not, try setting it to the native,
normal, recommended resolution and see if that helps.

Yep, it's the "default" resolution.. if i change to full hd i will have black bars at left and right 

I think it could be related to that (or it's one of the variables).. but if was that why the others (mine, yours) aren't "big" like damper and dh2995 ones?? because even Robwin also saw them bigger then normal

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Picture I see here is 1024 x 768.  When I click the Picture it's larger at a size of 1600 x 900.  Everything looks normal to me.

You beat me to it, Stone. Those were my exact results, as well. I would
only add that any pic that is larger than the allotted space in the post
box, should look the same size as the two pics posted just above.
Once you click on it, twice, it should get larger, if it's larger than what
shows on the post page. Sometimes, you can click a third and it will
get larger still.

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

This is how they appear to me (the difference of width).. first one from damper, second from letsdothis.. (all photos look the same size on forum actually.. except damper one and after he said, also the dh2995 photos.. are bigger). i have a ips monitor 29'' and using 2560x1080
I tested on my vertical 27'' monitor and all (including damper and dh2995) have the same visible size 

Damper uses facebook.. but dh2995 uses the same third host that i use (keep4u.ru). I don't choose any reduction in any place but my photos are still from the same size then the majority (and i understand that is a function that does that "resize"

Is there any explanation for that difference? it's more curiosity then anything else

P.S. i'm only talking abou visible photo on forum (not after clicking and open on the shaded box or third host site)

When Posted on the Forum the Post box will only allot it to be a certain size which is the dimension of the Post Box. If the Picture is larger I won't be seen larger unless the image is clicked on. Most time if a Third Party Host was used it will direct the larger image to appear on that Third Party Hosts Website.  If Attachments are used on Cam Caps then the Image will stay the size of the Post Box and won't appear Larger until it's clicked on in the Grey Shaded Box it appears in.