Olivia & Liam

21 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

The thing with Damper's pics might have something to with him
uploading his pics to Facebook before he posts them here. Just
a guess.

There has to be something there in some step that makes their photos stay here bigger then all the others.. Dh2995 photos are little bit smaller then damper photos.. but even that ones (from dh2995 that use the same host then i do) are way bigger then all the others from all other users

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well this one is captured the same way as my others but on my small 10" notebook and it is bigger  duhhhhhhhh

vag3.jpg  3   322.96 kB

This one acted a bit differently. Kind of weird, actually.

When I downloaded this fully enlarged pic (I clicked on it three times),
this is the size I got.

504249670_2018-06-0318_05_01-vag3.jpg.beb7d955c567d5b0bc0d67c9a0e084bb.jpg-Photos.thumb.jpg.ce10d76507d4264174badbc23f23c865.jpg

But, when I clicked on it three times to enlarge it fully, this is the size
I got.

301597016_2018-06-0317_50_32-vag3.jpg.beb7d955c567d5b0bc0d67c9a0e084bb.jpg(JPEGImage19201080pixels).thumb.jpg.181b3f0059b9d5dd22e1a514789d817c.jpg

Click on them and you'll see that the 2nd one is clearly larger than the
downloaded file.

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No No.. do the opposite 😁 I prefer the size they have instead of having all blank in half of the width 😎

Ok we'll just leave it as is. Everyone will just have to accept the Image of how they see it. Everything appears fine for me but someone else it may appear differently. 

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ok we'll just leave it as is. Everyone will just have to accept the Image of how they see it. Everything appears fine for me but someone else it may appear differently. 

All this question was to know if there is something that i should do to put the photos with that bigger size in my screen...

Tks for helping

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

All this question was to know if there is something that i should do to put the photos with that bigger size in my screen...

Tks for helping

The only other thing I can suggest is Right Click the Image Save it to your Desktop then Open it with Windows Photo Viewer. Some that have the Newest Windows 10 may not have Windows Photo Viewer.  I have the Registry App if anyone needs it to Restore it to their Windows 10.

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only other thing I can suggest is Right Click the Image Save it to your Desktop then Open it with Windows Photo Viewer. Some that have the Newest Windows 10 may not have Windows Photo Viewer.  I have the Registry App if anyone needs it to Restore it to their Windows 10.

I have always preferred Window Photo viewer as it is much quicker and you can zoom and pan easier. I have it on windows 10 now.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

There has to be something there in some step that makes their photos stay here bigger then all the others.. Dh2995 photos are little bit smaller then damper photos.. but even that ones (from dh2995 that use the same host then i do) are way bigger then all the others from all other users

I agree, there has to be a step that's causing your problem,  I just don't
where or what it is. My experience is the same as StnCld's. Every pic
larger than the allotted space in the post box, appears the same size
to me, no matter who posts it.