Olivia & Liam

Just now, Robwin said:

What by giving them a free offer lol

Something like that! I have to wonder if these people do their homework before they join this site. 

I really should write up a “NEW TOPIC” to cover the things a potential tenant should consider before joining. Since neither VH, nor the managers, seem to explain very much to them, perhaps someone else should. You know things like, the free cams never pay even when a subscriber watches them. Oh, you thought the tenants were informed of this did you? Think again! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, damperlikamyon said:

very interesting. the boy and girl are freezed but timestamp works?!!

No i think all working ok if you go to cam4 you can see his chest rising and falling from his breathing.

Guest anybody's
2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Why the cameras have to freeze right at the first sex of this couple.

This gives me rage .

rage GIF

sorry it was my fault. ı canview cam 2 .it is far from bed. and they sleep like dead. ı thought cams are freezed.

3 minutes ago, damperlikamyon said:

sorry it was my fault. ı canview cam 2 .it is far from bed. and they sleep like dead. ı thought cams are freezed.

It was frozen for me too.

4 hours ago, fasterboss said:

I agree she's very pretty, but that's not enough,😍

we have several cases here in vhtv

the coconut itself was very sexy and had a beautiful tits, but they were always isolated which dictated their end,

and very important they have friends, as in the case of clair and whitney,

That used to be the case.  But the friends became participants and with Whitney always on the couch, action limited to bedroom behind closed door.  When Patrik-Clair  Ben and ??? were visiting Jerar and Whitney, there was action on the couch.

In the early days of Patrik and Clair apartment, lots of visitors  And P&C had sex all over the place.  But now, Whitney is only showing her pretty ass and cockblock any other interesting action

Jerar is gone,  P&C have their own apt,  Ben and his girls also have their apartment   so several won't last long

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

That used to be the case.  But the friends became participants and with Whitney always on the couch, action limited to bedroom behind closed door.  When Patrik-Clair  Ben and ??? were visiting Jerar and Whitney, there was action on the couch.

In the early days of Patrik and Clair apartment, lots of visitors  And P&C had sex all over the place.  But now, Whitney is only showing her pretty ass and cockblock any other interesting action

Jerar is gone,  P&C have their own apt,  Ben and his girls also have their apartment   so several won't last long

Nop.. they already did with open door and Whitney at the other side.
And from what i remember almost all guests there was first saw at whitney house so it's a little bit unfair that she is there only showing her pretty ass and cockblock 
The problem is not A or B or C... Is allowing houses with people sleeping in the living room (and you have a lot of examples of that)