Olivia & Liam

VH members don't have the time or patience to wait for sex maniacs to emerge from amateurs via sexual progression. They want instant gratification. AlexLina and Zoi/Tim, follow the path and hire professionals. It’s the only way now.

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Looks not like a place where people are living in to me. 

Certainly looks as though they have done a sudden runner, very strange you don't think this apartment curse has struck again do you Jab lol.

There does appear to be some garment in the bedroom wardrobe but the whole place looks like a desert.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH members don't have the time or patience to wait for sex maniacs to emerge from amateurs via sexual progression. They want instant gratification. AlexLina and Zoi/Tim, follow the path and hire professionals. It’s the only way now.

..this is what I am claiming since monthes, almost a year.😂

• Like 1

They are home,think they brought food ,sheets to put in livingroom sofa/bed also,they really need to make the bedroom bed,doesn't look good like it is.Regard the rest(if they are in to stay,guests etc)we will have to give them some days,weeks(But talking about weeks in this house seems strange😅.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Would you work under a manager, who is under a manager, who is under VH? 

Answer: FUCK NO! 

if it wasn't legal, I'd say it's a pyramid scheme 😀

• Like 2

I feel sorry for anyone becomes a participant, because of money desperation,  without an strong desired for adventurous sex and exhibitionism. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I feel sorry for anyone becomes a participant, because of money desperation,  without an strong desired for adventurous sex and exhibitionism. 

so, you have to be sorry for almost all of participants then, now and later