Olivia & Liam

Guest anybody's

do not suppose the cams are freezed. They sleep at this position without moving for several hours.

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: oturan insanlar

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Nop.. they already did with open door and Whitney at the other side.
And from what i remember almost all guests there was first saw at whitney house so it's a little bit unfair that she is there only showing her pretty ass and cockblock 
The problem is not A or B or C... Is allowing houses with people sleeping in the living room (and you have a lot of examples of that)

Quite agree all these apartments with no bedroom where the LV acts as both is no good as no one gets any privacy to do anything unless they are having an orgy which seems to be going out of fashion for the time being.

Hope they gona get their things(clothes etc),Olivia could be an nice surprise,but as others said being pretty wouldn't be enought,they need to be active and with guests(sadly coco and her boyfriend had no one visiting),I am not an manager but would be nice to do some things to "break" that feeling is taked in this apartment of..how long will they last..like the couple bringing some decorations of them and giving the house another vibe,well lets wait and see what Liam and Olivia can do.

Well to be honest so far it would have been more exciting watching fucking paint dry duhhhhhhhh.

As has been mentioned elsewhere i often wonder if these people know why they are there??? or what the implications are????

37 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well to be honest so far it would have been more exciting watching fucking paint dry duhhhhhhhh.

As has been mentioned elsewhere i often wonder if these people know why they are there??? or what the implications are????

It is Big Brother with titty show. Hope this was only yesterday, today should be kitty show, at least 😁

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well now in this apartment - each new participants is worse than the previous.:confused:

Apartment opened on April 19 (Whitney and Jerar). I think contract from 12-15 April. That is, if everything goes so (local recruiters - can not find the normal tenants for this apartment) - then the most reasonable = close this apartment. So game over for them around 10 June.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Sure hope they know were they are,any house in VH without sex,nudity won't last long,other thing same seem that become very important it's to have regular(good)guests,if you are resident in an VH house but you only do things togheter without anybody else in picture then house it's doomed to close sooner or later,for good and bad it's what seems the site become,lets hope Liam&olivia got the memo.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Looks not like a place where people are living in to me. 

Indeed,in my opinion the managers instead of this last time opening the house one day after coco leaved they should waited two,three days,made some changes in decoration,made house an little diferent,more color..home type,then put Liam and Olivia in it with their clothes in etc,this way always look some test place,or an house to try couples for some days.