Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Probably because Joe was there, so far Alan has never fucked Edda but I am always hoping. I am sure Edda would love to be fucked by Alan but I think Joe is the sticking point.

This particular day had everything going for it.
Both Alan and Joe, in addition to changing their wives, would still have an extra bonus that would (or rather, was) Sina.

If the drink had not knocked them down. Alan primarily.
I believe that if she were not there, the full sex between these two couples would have been accomplished.

It was Sina's and Alan's first time too.
Joe was not reactive to the full swinger that day. .
And both ,Nina and Edda were excited about it.

The fact that they are not yet off-radar fuels new hopes for this.

• Like 1

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, squish said:

If or when Joe and Alan get back and provided they are not blind drunk, the sleeping arrangements could be interesting. I can't see Joe and Alan sharing the bedroom.

bed GIF

There is a good chance that Edda and Joe are here for some action. 

This apartment tends to deliver nice shows Friday or Saturday nights. 

Crossing fingers.

Still Edda is my all time #1 in VHTV, Missed her so much.

8 hours ago, squish said:

So that was as close as Alan got. I now understand your frustration. Strange how Alan walked away on this occasion which Edda did not appear to be entirely happy with.

If I remember right,when Edda and Joe had their apartment, she gave Alan a blowjob in the shower. Check archives.

49 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

If I remember right,when Edda and Joe had their apartment, she gave Alan a blowjob in the shower. Check archives.

I think it was a hand job. 

It was a night with so much potential that was ruined by Allan's childish attitude.

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think it was a hand job. 

It was a night with so much potential that was ruined by Allan's childish attitude.

And what makes that even worst was they even had another chance in the bedroom when they was making out really heavy and Edda was jerking his dick even more and Alan still didn't want to take advantage.