Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I was drunker than a hound last night (big celebration) and don't remember seeing the storyline.  After reading the last two pages of posts I understand..  Forgive me for stating the obvious but sometimes ignorance is bliss..:confused:

Yeah I think all Darren & Henry have on their minds is fucking Roberta again and again lol. Shame as I would love to see Vera getting her share and possibly her in the blue shorts though I think the lads only have one girl on their minds lol. Think Vera is there as a shoulder for Mira to lean on. The other girl in the shorts well no doubt she will leave early again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

BTW, if I insulted anyone last night I apologize today.  I am solely responsible for the condition I was in but I refuse to accept responsibility for any dumb assed comments I made.  I was talking out of a bottle, so to speak. and I am paying for it today.  So all of you quit typing so damm loud!!!😬

hungover iron man GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's explained why the site went down yesterday 😁😁

OHHHHH NO!  Just because I got shitfaced if the site went down it ain't my fault.  Did the whole site go down or just Henry and Mira?  I was only on for a little while last night and remember being pissed about something but I'm not sure who or what I was pissed about..  I've only been wasted on alcohol 4 times in my life and last night was the 4th.  Yeah, when I got home from the company party I was sick as a dog!  Last night reminded me of why I don't drink...

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

OHHHHH NO!  Just because I got shitfaced if the site went down it ain't my fault.  Did the whole site go down or just Henry and Mira?  I was only on for a little while last night and remember being pissed about something but I'm not sure who or what AI was pissed about..  I'v only been wasted on alcohol 4 times in my life and last night was the 4th.  Yeah, when I got home from the company party I was sick as a dog!  Last night reminded me of why I don't drink...

Was all site.. 502 bad gateway (remind you anything?? ahah) 
Don't get surprised if you can't access to VH twitter 😁 

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

You been over at my house peeking in the windows??😀

No, but I know what your going through. 

I have been there and I have gotten the T-Shirt many times over.  I quit Drinking in 1995 and haven't touched a drop since then.  It's just Coffee & Diet Cola from then on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Was all site.. 502 bad gateway (remind you anything?? ahah) 
Don't get surprised if you can't access to VH twitter 😁 

No shit!  I got blocked!  I must have really called them something terrible..  Well, if I did and they are reading this I apologize.  I rarely went to VH Twitter account anyways so I'm not 😀to cry over it.  Besides, if I need to know anything from twitter I'll just pester you or Jabbath!😀

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mic351 said:

BTW, if I insulted anyone last night I apologize today.  I am solely responsible for the condition I was in but I refuse to accept responsibility for any dumb assed comments I made.  I was talking out of a bottle, so to speak. and I am paying for it today.  So all of you quit typing so damm loud!!!😬

We have all been there mic!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

even with guest name they fucked up 😂

Well with guests it's not so bad.. but they pick up the one that don't fuck there for months instead the one that is now resident on sex behavior  in that house ... 😁