Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are coming back ❣️

Yes, maybe they live at Veronika's first time. Mira and Henry - always:heart:.

However, if we talk about high ratings in VH and manager progress (building an Empire like Alex and Lina), then their main problem is City. They live in industrial city with rather conservative temperament. Another city would be real push for them, in project. Or more resort and free (like Darcie) or the capital (Moscow/St. Petersburg) = there are huge opportunities, but unfortunately I am not sure that VH will be able to give enough ratings (in monetary terms) in Moscow for sure/St. Petersburg is so-so.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes, maybe they live at Veronika's first time. Mira and Henry - always:heart:.

However, if we talk about high ratings in VH and manager progress (building an Empire like Alex and Lina), then their main problem is City. They live in industrial city with rather conservative temperament. Another city would be real push for them, in project. Or more resort and free (like Darcie) or the capital (Moscow/St. Petersburg) = there are huge opportunities, but unfortunately I am not sure that VH will be able to give enough ratings (in monetary terms) in Moscow for sure/St. Petersburg is so-so.

So Veronika is leaving?

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wonder if they plan to re-activate their Twitter too? I'd be shocked if they didn't.

It is possible to re-activate 30 days? Or more now?

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Even if they do, Ary is still the Twitter queen with the most followers. 💋

Mira and Henry have almost x2 (~3000). Ary ~1700 now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Would have been nice if they told us why they had to leave us.  I still feel like I got dumped by them.  

Similar to M&H when they left, not a word, kiss my ass or fuckall which upset many. Now i suppose they expect to be welcomed back with a big fanfare etc. Well they got my middle finger for a start.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

With the last events.. think they will suffer a big decrease when comparing

Yes. But they are one of few participants - who have personality, charisma. They can attract views - not just orgies. But without orgies will be difficult.

• Like 2