Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sure we miss them, but I think no one posts here because people already think they know why they had to leave so quick. It's very unusual for them to suddenly clam up like this and all it does is reinforce what the rumormill is saying about them. 

We don't know anything. I just hope they will return soon.❣️

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sure we miss them, but I think no one posts here because people already think they know why they had to leave so quick. It's very unusual for them to suddenly clam up like this and all it does is reinforce what the rumormill is saying about them. 

And more weird is they coming back twice now like nothing happened.. guess maybe they are trying to save roberta house with their appearance for "parties"  

Just now, Sparkles said:

And more weird is they coming back twice now like nothing happened.. guess maybe they are trying to save roberta house with their appearance for "parties"  

You can't save that house just by two parties. Yesterday's party showed it. There is no more energy coming from participants. They went to bedroom while guests in the livingroom still wanted to party. No sure but I think Fil is the "brake" here. He has as much energy as Joe 😴

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can't save that house just by two parties. Yesterday's party showed it. There is no more energy coming from participants. They went to bedroom while guests in the livingroom still wanted to party. No sure but I think Fil is the "brake" here. He has as much energy as Joe 😴

Not watching without being quick flashes when saw something on thumbs (wondering why they was put at bottom of the list) but don't think fil is being the brake since many times he isn't even there and one of the last marketing tweet i saw about the house was that he brought a guest to the house (don't know if anything happen)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not watching without being quick flashes when saw something on thumbs (wondering why they was put at bottom of the list) but don't think fil is being the brake since many times he isn't even there and one of the last marketing tweet i saw about the house was that he brought a guest to the house (don't know if anything happen)

Nothing at all happened. Place started to go down the drain after the move.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing at all happened. Place started to go down the drain after the move.

Even before the move i think already started to go down pretty quickly. It's typical issue of "old guests".. the "interest" is lower 

Surely, but I do not think we have the right to ask for explanations, if they have had any problem, of whatever kind, I hope it is resolved favorably but I do not think they have to explain it, much less that we have a third, so assuming that Jabbath knows it, does very well not telling it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hmm curious what the rumors are 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

People here are always curious as fuck about everything. And rightfully so! It's what we do.

They are obviously still around as they were with Roberta the other night so why isn't anyone saying anything is it that fucking top secret lol.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They are obviously still around as they were with Roberta the other night so why isn't anyone saying anything is it that fucking top secret lol.

I understand the right to privacy but with that said, this is also one of the strangest forums where people aren’t able to openly talk about stuff. Or say anything negative about the participants. I’m not saying that we should say anything derogatory about them, but well.....Sure this isn’t a Chinese forum? Lol!!!!!! 

• Like 1