Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Whenever someone says something controversial, they get served notice one way or the other. 

Yeah, I’ve noticed that ...funny that a “voyeur” forum doesn’t like controversial comments lol!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well we can rule out that they were abducted or were incarcerated. Although it could have been temporary. But why would they delete their Twitter?

Exactly and rhen appear in Roberta's the other night looking happy, smiling and joking. duhhhhhn

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have it! Someone close to them found out about VHTV and thus Twitter and they had to run. 

But wait, why would they care about that. As far as I know the archives are still there. So, what difference would that make. Much less little old CamCaps and all those pesky pictures and all. 

And more importantly, they have come back on VHTV. Although I don't think they have had sex. 

Got it, they have joined a religious order that bans all sex and debauchery 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

. We served a purpose as needed.

Yeah they earnt their pound of flesh from us when it suited them and now we aren't needed any more which is fair enough but as you say it would be manners and respect to tell us why really.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tweety said:

Mira and Henry are visiting Veronica's place tonight. I think that roberta is there also. Maybe doing their managerial thing. They look well. (Still smoking, though)

Not roberta.. other girl that is "couple" of the other guy there

7 minutes ago, tweety said:

OK. Do you recall her name, and is she in the project?

only saw her once 1-2 days ago in this same house with this guy... she isn't at the project (but with the bosses there, there is always the possibility of starting to be soon)

• Like 1