Polly & Ray Part #2

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everyone comes to VH to be entertained, but it doesn't mean people can't ask questions or hypothesize about things they see. And as Stone Cold so rightly pointed out, if anyone has a problem with the types of comments someone makes on here, the ignore feature exists for a reason.

"ask questions or hypothesize about things they see"

This accusation is more than that and can lead to shutting down the place. 

I did not bring my points to debate about them, as I know it will be endless “conversation”. I felt that the impact of the accusation can go beyond this forum, and unfortunately, I am the one who started "the hypothesis" at the beginning of this place not knowing a few lessons that I learned right after. 

In future there might be another incident that might lead to another “brothel” or “prostitution” accusation for Polly. I believe that is not the case in this in this apartment. If that happens I will be there to mention my points as well. I will be cool with anyone using the “ignore” feature.

• Like 1

I'll at least say that this apartment has done a completely turn around these past few days and has been absolutely incredible. I'm so glad to see Polly has come back out of her shell again. And the new girl is also great. Everything seems to be on the up here.

29 minutes ago, zoifan said:

"ask questions or hypothesize about things they see"

This accusation is more than that...

On this I will agree with. There is a clear difference between making a guess and making an accusation, and due to how fickle some people are on this board, all it takes is an accusation for everyone to start believing shit without any sort of evidence or proof.