Polly & Ray Part #2

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

You don't know what you're talking about. They have strong army,plenty of gas and crude, gold  and other minerals and ... mafia instead of government. Ordinary people are poor and I can assure you that vhtv is not a problem at all.

If you say so.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

About what?

The entire debate for the past page has been about prostitution/sex workers, which is something Sparkles has been accusing the girls of this house of for weeks or months. I just want a definitive answer to this. Are they or aren't they?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The entire debate for the past page has been about prostitution/sex workers, which is something Sparkles has been accusing the girls of this house of for weeks or months. I just want a definitive answer to this. Are they or aren't they?

They do not work by the hours. They do not work as prostitutes - simply because there are too few clients. If they worked - it would x3-5 more different guys per week.

Well, they do not refuse gift (in cash) - for good night from the gentlemen.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, groomy said:

They do not work by the hours. They do not work as prostitutes - simply because there are too few clients. If they worked - it would x3-5 more different guys per week.

Well, they do not refuse gift (in cash) - for good night from the gentlemen.

Ok thanks.