Polly & Ray Part #2

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is the girl in the bedroom new? I don't remember seeing her.

Nop, second visit.. she had 3-4 rounds in the couch with one of the guys that visited before the house and had sex with the others

On 9/8/2018 at 11:47 PM, Sparkles said:

bandicam-2018-09-08-23-46-41-7957baeb524

8 hours ago, waldi said:

Just don't pay attention to him, he and his posts it's a waste of time. I did that a long time ago,  I tell ya, there's no point to answer it. Some people think that they know better

I lost count as I don't have enough Fingers & Toes to keep count but I have stated many times over If a Member does not like what another Member Posts then Add the Member to the Ignore List then the Members Posts won't be seen by ones that feel they are being annoyed by such Posts.  It's a Simple Free Tool of the Forum that's Available to all Members and Premium Members.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions of a situation within the Apartment Topics about the Apartment whether the Opinion is Positive or Negative and another Member should not be Chastised for expressing themselves. As I stated above about using the Ignore List it will save a lot of Arguments, Bashing and Flaming.  Also if one so desperately feels the need to Bash or Flame a Member for their Post then please take it over to the Rant & Flame Wars and settle out your differences there rather than taking up space in an Apartment Topic that everyone does not want to read. All this does is create Multiple Complaints, then Comments get Deleted and some get upset when their Posts get Removed.

There are Rules of the Forum and they are to be Followed by everyone.  If things happen once in Blue Moon we'll just mention in the Topic to settle it down and get the Apartment back on Topic. If it persists and becomes an issue on a constant basis then other measures will be taken to try and resolve the issue.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, groomy said:

They do not work by the hours. They do not work as prostitutes - simply because there are too few clients. If they worked - it would x3-5 more different guys per week.

Well, they do not refuse gift (in cash) - for good night from the gentlemen.

I may be a little late to this party, but I have a thought I'd like to add.

Neither do prostitutes work by the hour, they work by the "john". Here,
guys, whether they're friends or strangers, visit the apt, they have sex 
with one or more girls, they leave money with someone for sexual
services rendered and they leave. Whether it happens once a week or
10 times a day, you would be hard-pressed to give a more accurate
demonstration or definition of  the word, prostitution, which, according
to the dictionary, means:

"the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone
for payment"

Mind you I don't care if that's what they choose to do. I still enjoy
watching regardless. I'm just saying if it walks like a duck and
quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck. JMHO.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are Rules of the Forum and they are to be Followed by everyone.

I'm familiarized with forum rules. Sorry for the harsh reaction, but the fact that everybody has got right to express the opinion doesn't justify people who write whatever comes to their heads, without thinking about consequences. Treat me like I was a gentleman who punches a culprit in the face for insulting a woman in situation when that bloke simply does't know when to shut the mouth. You shouldn't do it , but sometimes you have to no matter what the rules are. Sorry again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

I'm familiarized with forum rules. Sorry for the harsh reaction, but the fact that everybody has got right to express the opinion doesn't justify people who write whatever comes to their heads, without thinking about consequences. Treat me like I was a gentleman who punches a culprit in the face for insulting a woman in situation when that bloke simply does't know when to shut the mouth. You shouldn't do it , but sometimes you have to no matter what the rules are. Sorry again.

If you think there is a problem with the Members Post then Report the Comment. It will be viewed and if it's deemed as Inappropriate then the Post will be Removed. A lot of Reports received mostly are just another who doesn't share the same view but there are some comments that can go a bit far over the line and if that's seen then the Post is Removed.  When they start chastising the Member the only posts that ever seem to get Reported are the ones that chastise the Members comments by quoting the Post. Adding the Member to the Ignore List and you will never see another beginning post from that Member.

This Forum receives between 2,000 - 3,000 Comments and Quotes each and every day. On a busy day it can be as many as 5,000 or more so it's physically impossible to see and read each and every Post that gets made daily. If you see some Posts and think there's a problem then Report the Post.  Reported Posts get seen a lot quicker. If something is deemed as inappropriate then the Topic is Moderated to try and sort things out and perform actions in the topic if needed. Admins and Mods also have jobs that they work at and also perform their Daily Tasks of life that need tending too so there are times when no Admins or Mods are Online to take care of things as they arise but they are looked after as soon as they are seen. There are quite a few  things that go on in the Background of the Forum Daily that Members and Premium Members can't see such as PM's sent to Members, Warnings and Who goes to the Time Out Chair and multiple other Tasks.

• Like 1

I learned an important lesson in my life based on a few heat breaking experiences. The lesson is “Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

These girls are such small players and they are here because of some sort of struggles in life. I noticed Polly is dealing with her health issues. She probably has medical bills to pay. I can tell Valery gave birth. She is a mother. She is young and has at least one little kid to feed. These girls are working hard here. By looking at Polly behavior, VH is not her preferred job. She needs the money.  They are not into manipulating or teasing viewers like T&Z were doing with bringing Rachel. Something I could not stand. 

Before judging these people, look around.  Take a look at the bigger picture : 

AP_18233777210687.jpg

I tend to come to VH to get entertained, and avoid spending time to debate or argue with folks. However, when I see an unfair attack or labeling on participants, I like to support the participants. 

Once again, I don't like Polly personality. But I appreciate her efforts for her job.    

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I learned an important lesson in my life based on a few heat breaking experiences. The lesson is “Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

These girls are such small players and they are here because of some sort of struggles in life. I noticed Polly is dealing with her health issues. She probably has medical bills to pay. I can tell Valery gave birth. She is a mother. She is young and has at least one little kid to feed. These girls are working hard here. By looking at Polly behavior, VH is not her preferred job. She needs the money.  They are not into manipulating or teasing viewers like T&Z were doing with bringing Rachel. Something I could not stand. 

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I tend to come to VH to get entertained, and avoid spending time to debate or argue with folks. However, when I see an unfair attack or labeling on participants, I like to support the participants. 

thank you sir; your comment should be read over by all who posts here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

Before judging these people, look around.  Take a look at the bigger picture : 

Once again, I don't like Polly personality. But I appreciate her efforts for her job.    

well stated zoifan. totally agree.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If a woman does something illegal out of desperation to feed her baby, is it more supportive to stop her from doing it or to encourage her to keep doing it? If suddenly we're being moral here, the latter must be the correct response. 

It seems to me this revelation of concern is actually a rather convenient way of siliencing people in order to keep the gravy train coming moreso then it is about any real concern for the lives of these people. Mainly because this concern is not evenly borne out when you compare what's been said of others, namely others who don't do much on VHTV. Perhaps their situation is worthy of being judged. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

Everyone comes to VH to be entertained, but it doesn't mean people can't ask questions or hypothesize about things they see. And as Stone Cold so rightly pointed out, if anyone has a problem with the types of comments someone makes on here, the ignore feature exists for a reason.

• Like 3