Polly & Ray Part #2

1 minute ago, pahman said:

So you think that this is prostitution.

I don't know. I'm just saying it's a risk VHTV has to consider. I don't care of you guys care or not. But, since it's illegal, VHTV better care. I do know that many "guests" are paid for their appearance. Whatever you want to call it, it's an area of risk. 

Seems to me that several of you don't like the question and therefore you must try and kill the questioner! That's where the line is getting crossed here. Outright, in the open, attacks on another cc member. Please stop this!

• Like 2

In fact what is it that annoys you guys? that a person that breaks questions and possibly asks for answers? or because you know already answers 😂

Everyone has the right to do it as far as I know even if people on the forum are rather binary and only take into account the sex part, the rest can be as interesting
You go more in conclusion than him with your words and finally it is you who make the conclusions, which is also interresting

In fact I'm sure if it was someone else who did the post, there would not be so much debate 😪

Golfer, I wish that you stop disrespecting the members of the forum, I prefer to warn you now before you still complain because the moderator simply did their job

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

that's why prostitution exists for hundred of years, nobody ask  stupid questions. Is it so hard to understand? oh yeah, I forgot we're talking about one of the forum members

Just csuse it exists doesn't make it legal regardless what you say. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just csuse it exists doesn't make it legal regardless what you say. 

and what you want to do, put to prison millions of prostitutes and their customers? start now, preferably in US

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

it's called entertainment & whomever doesn't find it entertaining should watch something else. jmo.

Golfer, someone can just as easily say the same thing to you. It's not fair. We are all equal here and there is no "right way" to be entertained here. Some people find enjoyment with finding the flaws and that should be ok. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact what is it that annoys you guys? that a person that breaks questions and possibly asks for answers? or because you know already answers 😂

Everyone has the right to do it as far as I know even if people on the forum are rather binary and only take into account the sex part, the rest can be as interesting
You go more in conclusion than him with your words and finally it is you who make the conclusions, which is also interresting

In fact I'm sure if it was someone else who did the post, there would not be so much debate 😪

Golfer, I wish that you stop disrespecting the members of the forum, I prefer to warn you now before you still complain because the moderator simply did their job

Indeed... the usual
But that why  the option to ignore users it's so useful 😎

About the rest, lets see if groomy can answer

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

and what you want to do, put to prison millions of prostitutes and their customers? start now, preferably in US

No, I don't. But VHTV is a business that is mostly being run in Russia and Ukraine and if they are going to look the other way when it comes to tenants paying guests for their appearance it could result in an investigation by the police and I'm not so sure some of these tenants or managers could survive such an investigation. I'm just saying that it's a risk and they would do well to clamp down on it before it becomes standard fare. 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't know. I'm just saying it's a risk VHTV has to consider. I don't care of you guys care or not. But, since it's illegal, VHTV better care.

4  main rules for all guests/participants:

1) No fights and physical violence (big fine or disqualification immediately).

2) No drugs on cams. And no imitation taking drugs in role-play games (for imitation fine similar to real drugs on the camera - even if the investigation shows - is imitation).

3) No 18- people (VH they can demand to photograph documents any guest - if looks underage).

4) No sex with animals/imitations for sex with underage (even if it's participant and it's exactly 18+).

About the night. Good show. If you do not like it - that is, there are 35 other apartments. For example Charlee&Liss or Monica&Dan:rolleyes:. Ah, in those apartments, nothing interesting happens.:confused:

About prostitution - it's hourly work. Pay for playing cards - full price?

64900.jpg

And generally the guys left - when they wanted. Not girls. Money for good night? Why not. Then, by the way, Polly released all the accumulated energy on Ray.:biggrin:

6473.jpg

6474.jpg

6475.jpg

First anal? In any case - welcome in the anal VH club.🤗

6476.jpg

• Like 2