Polly & Ray Part #2

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

As for me, i rather be having sex, than be watching the tenants on vh have sex.

And I'd rather watch the lives of real people in their real homes instead John's being serviced in a empty cam studios according to a deal. 

Without wanting to enter into an endless debate
We can also pay people for something other than prostitution
As I said before, you will quickly conclude
We can also pay people for service rendered, in this case I think more actors came to do the show for example

On the other hand I agree enough that this kind of thing should not necessarily do it in front of the cameras, but after all at least we can not criticize them to hide things 😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, I don't. But VHTV is a business that is mostly being run in Russia and Ukraine and if they are going to look the other way when it comes to tenants paying guests for their appearance it could result in an investigation by the police and I'm not so sure some of these tenants or managers could survive such an investigation. I'm just saying that it's a risk and they would do well to clamp down on it before it becomes standard fare. 

you can believe it or not; I heard mr. Putin praise Russian sex workers as the very good ones; BTW,  their government is responsible for poisoning their own citizens on UK soil. Do you you really think that Russian police would interest what happens in vhtv? Don't be so gullible please

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to enter into an endless debate
We can also pay people for something other than prostitution
As I said before, you will quickly conclude
We can also pay people for service rendered, in this case I think more actors came to do the show for example

On the other hand I agree enough that this kind of thing should not necessarily do it in front of the cameras, but after all at least we can not criticize them to hide things 😁

That's what I said, but the issue for VHTV is, would that argument hold up under a police investigation? It is a risk.

Just now, waldi said:

you can believe it or not; I heard mr. Putin praise Russian sex workers as the very good ones; BTW,  their government is responsible for poisoning their own citizens on UK soil. Do you you really think that Russian police would interest what happens in vhtv? Don't be so gullible please

Do I think Russia would be interested in taking in a huge fine from VHTV over prostitution, yes, I do. Russia is in fact cracking down on the practice.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks 😉

Exactly! Bullseye! ....and so, the fate of VHTV lies in the abilities of the tenants to convince the authorities that the money exchange was for cards. Yeah, I'm sure that will work.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Does this confirm what Sparkles has been saying?

About what? They have good night with the guys. Everyone is happy. Polly - decided question with statistics, as I understand. So even George is pleased.

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Or for tea or rice (remember lola&otto)

It was different there. I wrote. They meet as couple (now not active as swingers - only with friends).

List like this - in 2/3 swing couples. The rest do not have meetings with single guy (new) or only with great sympathy:

- meet with girl for a girl-girl or girl-boy-girl.

- meet with swing-couple.

- meet with guy - for gift (money)/organization (hotel/apartment, flowers, champagne, delicious food or good date at the expense of guy).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do I think Russia would be interested in taking in a huge fine from VHTV over prostitution, yes, I do. Russia is in fact cracking down on the practice.

You don't know what you're talking about. They have strong army,plenty of gas and crude, gold  and other minerals and ... mafia instead of government. Ordinary people are poor and I can assure you that vhtv is not a problem at all.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Or for tea or rice (remember lola&otto)

Indeed! It's a very weak argument to make in light of the prevalence of it as things happen here. But, as commentators it's just for us to point things out on a forum which is dedicated to the idea of conversing over what we see, what we think we see, and even what we think we might have seen. VHTV is the one taking the risk here.

...and I'll say it again. We are here equally! There is no common rule of behavior in this forum other then the rules set out by the admin.