Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

2 hours ago, Thomazz said:

lovers?😮 I thought they were just friends.

Were Nina and DE once lovers?  Everyone assumes that. But this is just speculation. We do not really know. On RLC, Nina and Kira are a couple. DE also had her girlfriend. Perhaps the knowledge of Nina and DE has been going on for many years, maybe they know each other from school years ... I do not know.
As I look at Nina and DE's relationship, I have the impression that Nina is a model for DE. It can be this kind of relationship, not necessarily love. But I also think that Nina likes DE in her own way. Dominates shows his superiority, but without DE, Nina's life would not be the same anymore.
My respect is aroused by Kira's behavior. She can survive numerous storms, although sometimes we can see how much it costs. She is a wise girl, it seems to me that only she has the influence on Nina.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, likidamber a dit :

.....Mon respect est suscité par le comportement de Kira. Elle peut survivre à de nombreuses tempêtes, bien que parfois on peut voir combien il en coûte. Elle est une fille sage, il me semble que seule elle a l'influence sur Nina.

You're right, whatever happened between DE and Nina or other friends is in the past and anyway it will stay in the past. They remain old friends and I wish them well for a long time to come.
Kira is indeed extraordinary, beautiful, mysterious and of great intelligence. She's an admirable girl in many ways, especially since living with Nina doesn't necessarily seem easy.
May she this captain and stay the course to face the future storms that will inevitably arise.
I remain convinced that without her, Nina would have gone adrift.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

You're right, whatever happened between DE and Nina or other friends is in the past and anyway it will stay in the past. They remain old friends and I wish them well for a long time to come.
Kira is indeed extraordinary, beautiful, mysterious and of great intelligence. She's an admirable girl in many ways, especially since living with Nina doesn't necessarily seem easy.
May she this captain and stay the course to face the future storms that will inevitably arise.
I remain convinced that without her, Nina would have gone adrift.

Yes. I agree. But all three have power together. I wish them to stay together and make their dreams come true. I think that all three are wise are able to draw conclusions from what was wrong and turn it into success. Their lives seem more peaceful now. A bit unlike rock musicians. But it does not matter. Kira's smile is important, calm, relaxed Nina is important, DE work on the couch is important. Portos, Aramis, and Atos.

il y a 3 minutes, likidamber a dit :

Oui. Je suis d'accord. Mais tous les trois ont le pouvoir ensemble. Je leur souhaite de rester ensemble et de faire de leurs rêves. Je pense que tous les trois sont sages sont en mesure de tirer des conclusions de ce qui était faux et la transformer en succès. Leur vie semble plus paisible maintenant. Un peu à la différence des musiciens de rock. Mais ça ne fait rien. Le sourire de Kira est important, Nina calme, détendu est important, le travail DE sur le canapé est important. Portos, Aramis, et Atos.

And I have a feeling you'd play the part of D'artagnan 😊

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

And I have a feeling you'd play the part of D'artagnan 😊

Too much honor. But all together, we can be, why not ... I do not know if they are reading our thoughts, but if so, let's help them with a good word ...

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, likidamber a dit :

trop d'honneur. Mais tous ensemble, nous pouvons être, pourquoi pas ... Je ne sais pas si elles sont en train de lire nos pensées, mais si oui, nous allons les aider avec un bon mot ...

100% with you. Only those who care only about themselves do not find empathy in caring for others.
I think we all this forum who are interested in our three friends, can simply wish them "good luck".
Good night everyone and thank you for this debate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dear all,

Very interesting discussion, thank you all for that. Too bad I wasn't able to participate directly yesterday 😒

So, too little too late, I would like to share my personal views, adding to what is already been said.

1) Nina, Kira and Doe-Eyes form a strong pact. I feel that their 'Trinity' somehow defies the regular definitions of friend/partner/lover/collegue. For them, it is more of a singularity, wanted or not. For me that is the best way to 'define' their mutual position, and to understand what is happening sometimes.

2) As you probably know, in general, one is most hurt by the ones closest by. And one is hurting friends and family more than strangers. That would clarify why some outbursts and fights (both seen online and presumed off-screen) are so fierce and emotional, keeping in mind bullet [1]. They like each other a lot, with both the positive and the negative sides of that.

What I appreciate.

a) The fact that they share their life, or at least a fenced-off but very significant part of it, with the open world. I still think that is incredibly brave [insert proud emoticon here]

b) The fact that their fans (us) transcent the regular 'show us your titties and pussies'-crowd. Real connoisseurs that (also) appreciate and try to understand the deeper meaning of life 😊. Also their fans treat the openess of the girls as mentioned in bullet [a] with respect. Yes fellow-CCers, that is a thank you towards you 🙂👍 Also that is a 'thank you' towards N & K & DE for being able to build a caring (albeit small) fanbase around them. As you might know from your personal life, it is not that easy to build your own fanbase, and N & K & DE succeed without directly talking to us.

I strongly believe that the income of RLC ensures them a financial stability, allowing them to live how they want. It gives them freedom to, well, essentially deploy their creative sides. I sometimes wondered whether showing their life on RLC in itself also is an artistic expression. It would fit in the image of Homo Universalis; they are just that 😌

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

The situation in the apartment looks like the sun after the storm. Nina and DE are clearly satisfied with this situation. I can see relief, calmness, I wish  them a lot of sunny days and  for me   less sun outside the window

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, likidamber said:

The situation in the apartment looks like the sun after the storm. Nina and DE are clearly satisfied with this situation. I can see relief, calmness, I wish  them a lot of sunny days and  for me   less sun outside the window

They are a real pattern of eternal friendship.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1