Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just checked the other places. Seems nobody else interested in watching football. Strange...

At the time you post the game didn't had started yet.. but yes very few interest now.. maybe because ukrania is out there is no interest from them .. and the "power" of russia football also help (guess that ice hockey would be different 😁).. Also a lot of houses only with girls there

Grace&Jacob are watching and Mira&Henry also... Funny how m&h are way more delayed in the game (80 sec +-)  then lexy&pete that even then have 20-30 seconds delay compared to my game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

At the time you post the game didn't had started yet.. but yes very few interest now.. maybe because ukrania is out there is no interest from them .. and the "power" of russia football also help (guess that ice hockey would be different 😁).. Also a lot of houses only with girls there

Grace&Jacob are watching and Mira&Henry also... Funny how m&h are way more delayed in the game (80 sec +-)  then lexy&pete that even then have 20-30 seconds delay compared to my game

Maybe an online stream. Delay there is quite big

47 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit I am surprised at how well Lisa & Lexy are getting on it is nice to see, also the boys get on ok so it bodes well

Really,
It has already become clear that the duo Lexy & Peter this time came to unite loose ends in A & A management,
The fact that they are under the same roof, makes the horizons even easier.

We have seen before that Lisa had a good acceptability with Candy and she with Grant.
But comic will be Lisa with Dean, At least unusual will be.

Congrats to Russia team.Ps..as expected the house become so much nicier with L&P arrive,think the four could deliver great moments..as long as........Em and special Sid are outttt of picture😅.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Must admit I am surprised at how well Lisa & Lexy are getting on it is nice to see, also the boys get on ok so it bodes well

Unless someone can correct me, I've never seen Lexy have a problem with anyone they hang out with. Even when Sid and Em were there and being all weird and introverted. Lexy was always super sweet and pleasant to them. Hell for that matter so was Pete. I've said it before but @Lexy&Pete seem to be legitimately nice people. Even after people leave and the couple is alone they honestly look like they had a good time and don't go around gossiping behind peoples backs or telling tales. The closest I''ve ever seen those two come to being petty was when they had to clean that bedroom after the previous tenants moved out and Pete looked like he was going to vomit all over the place lol.

VH needs to insert a "Buy them a beer" button for each couple because I would gladly buy Lexy and Pete a pint or two.

• Like 4