Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Maybe time to log off for a while and find your own life and fun. Truth be told, this is all pretty much boring. Only fun left is for people to share their personal friendship with the tenants as they act out their life on cam and to collect sex acts for the old hard drive collection. Beyond that, not much! Try walking away, if you can. This is pointless! I wish you luck! ❤️

Amy I've tried watching the Miami house, but got bored really fast, i don't watch VH or RLC anymore. I only post here on CC. I was able to walk away from watching.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy I've tried watching the Miami house, but got bored really fast, i don't watch VH or RLC anymore. I only post here on CC. I was able to walk away from watching.

Watching Miama takes a different kind of mentality and approach and is not for most people, especially around here. Haven’t watched in days though. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, groomy said:

Gia&Anthony - VH bet on them. But - in fact, they show a level below the average for VH

Anyone surprised by this? Because I'm certainly not surprised.

Ok so they're an english speaking couple. Great. Outside of that, what else do they have? They are not an attractive bunch of people with pretty poor cam set up, no friends as of yet, nothing of interest that goes on with them, and their sex is not interesting with her making those fake kinds of noises.

There is no one apartment that's going to have the majority a subs viewing them at one time, I guess except for the cam couples that already bring in their own fans. I'm not even going to hide it, I don't even see VH as a voyeur site at this point. They are more like chaturbate with each apartment acting as their own channel; every person has to fight for views in order to make any sort of money, meanwhile VH does nothing but open up more and more and even more apartments that don't even add anything new or exciting other than being just another apartment in the already diluted apartment listing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone surprised by this? Because I'm certainly not surprised.

Ok so they're an english speaking couple. Great. Outside of that, what else do they have? They are not an attractive bunch of people with pretty poor cam set up, no friends as of yet, nothing of interest that goes on with them, and their sex is not interesting with her making those fake kinds of noises.

There is no one apartment that's going to have the majority a subs viewing them at one time, I guess except for the cam couples that already bring in their own fans. I'm not even going to hide it, I don't even see VH as a voyeur site at this point. They are more like chaturbate with each apartment acting as their own channel; every person has to fight for views in order to make any sort of money, meanwhile VH does nothing but open up more and more and even more apartments that don't even add anything new or exciting other than being just another apartment in the already diluted apartment listing.

First part of bold i agree but for a long time .. And i remember saying some weeks ago (even maybe some months) looking for most of the houses doing direct shows to cams or fake shows staged when will VH start to use the tips for tenants do the demands of the audience.. You already had Darcie here asking to viewers what should she do to please.. You already have VH advertising more then once POV and Periscope videos from workers on twitter. Most part of the users now have twitter to advertise or share information. workers receiving money on cams for sex... "guests" that visit houses to have random sex with random people when tenants even aren't there.. But well, this is nothing new.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i remember saying some weeks ago (even maybe some months) looking for most of the houses doing direct shows to cams or fake shows staged when will VH start to use the tips for tenants do the demands of the audience.. You already had Darcie here asking to viewers what should she do to please.. You already have VH advertising more then once POV and Periscope videos from workers on twitter. Most part of the users now have twitter to advertise or share information. But well, this is nothing new.

And this goes back to my original post on the matter, in the end none of that will matter because it all comes back to their being too many goddamn apartments. It's gotten a little cringey to watch at times when you see people all this stuff, putting themselves out there and still struggling for views for money. Like you said about Darcie is a good example. And I think it's so upsetting to see this because there are couples on here that I am huge genuine fans of, Like Mira/Henry, Nina/Alan and Polly and I hate to think of them as struggling.

One good thing has come of this however, it's made me give RLC a second chance and there is now one couple/apartment there has totally captivated my interest, almost in a way that is reminiscent of when I first discovered RLC years ago.

The reason that i like tenants to have an original income and join vh is because makes them more "real" that they are here more for an option (with an extra income) and are, lets say, more real.. They don't have all that need of be always forcing moments, doing things to advertise on twitter.. 
NAS house should have won the prize of the contest for sex/naked bodies / dance on free cams so maybe now they could be a little bit better (nina even went on vacation advertised by VH.. but i believe (and without serena even more) that they are with problems on last times about nº of viewers. And yes, i believe now Ray,Polly must be having bad times (groomy already said that).. they even had to call the girls that work there to do a perfomance on shower, bating on bedroom and receive a guest in the house for sex... all advertised on twitter ... I believe that almost houses of alex&lina are struggling.. jeka houses the webcam houses are ok .. but the others i don't think so.. And alex&anna the same.
But talking on what i watch more i would say middle between some of Alex&Lina (none of the "olds"), Jeka and M&H when have guests (not veronica) and Lisa and Misty
Even here at CC you may notice that (i have that "evolution").. The number of posts drastically dropped, basically on last weeks (with one or other exception) it's only the houses where lexy&pete are because they have jabbath doing all the work to "promote" them with hundreds of posts.

VH "don't care" with the number of apartments as long as that bring 1 more subscriber that they had before.. it's 50% of the earnings... and the others 50% is "splitted" through the houses and managers that viewer will see

Witch house of RLC are you following now? Eva&Sam?? 

• Like 1

Sex(VH)or some type of show girls  pretending they are doing the things,the "real life on cams"(Rlc)being that..sleep,look to phone..get dressed in front of cam..eat..couple minutes bate a week...sex what...that's is done outside in other house.

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The reason that i like tenants to have an original income and join vh is because makes them more "real" that they are here more for an option (with an extra income) and are, lets say, more real.. They don't have all that need of be always forcing moments, doing things to advertise on twitter.. 

Basically. I remember saying this from very early on that this was the ideal situation for all tenants while some were arguing that they shouldn't have jobs and should only focus on doing things for the apartment. How stupid they must feel right about now...

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Witch house of RLC are you following now? Eva&Sam??

Bingo. That couple is like a breath of fresh air for my voyeur interests and they check off all the boxes I need for an apartment: first and most important they are not a monogamous couple and have not only had multiple threesomes but have each had sex with people without their partners present, right now they have a guest couple staying with them that in my opinion they are trying to seduce and that is really entertaining to watch, and finally not only is Eva in my opinion the sexiest girl on RLC, even more so she doesn't walk around naked all day and flashing her pussy at the cams at all times. Nothing about that couple is done "for the cams" so it is really nice to sit back and just enjoy watching them be natural. They definitely don't have crazy sex like some couples on VH, and Sam isn't the most exciting lover at times, but they are good enough to where something exciting does happen, it just makes it that much better.

• Like 1