B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

I saw the new topic of discussion, drugs, when it happened in B2, the girls showed us things, that until then we had never seen, these girls have already shown us everything and we know that everything they do is fake They are also the only people who use drugs and are sad

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I saw the new topic of discussion, drugs, when it happened in B2, the girls showed us things, that until then we had never seen, these girls have already shown us everything and we know that everything they do is fake They are also the only people who use drugs and are sad

I'm not too happy when I'm pumping my body full of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen or Aspirin...It means I'm not well...😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I looked all over and could not find that topic anywhere in the forum 😏

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not too happy when I'm pumping my body full of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen or Aspirin...It means I'm not well...😏

if you do not want to see, I will not be sure, to open your eyes, however you're right you live better not to see what happens

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I looked all over and could not find that topic anywhere in the forum 😏

you're always very careful, I was talking about the new topic in the general discussion