Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

I am going to celebrate this great country that so many want to come too. The celebration of the United States of America, with a toast of fine Kentucky bourbon, rammer get some rest ole' boy. Quit with the insults OK. You are much smarter and better than that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am going to celebrate this great country that so many want to come too. The celebration of the United States of America, with a toast of fine Kentucky bourbon, rammer get some rest ole' boy. Quit with the insults OK. You are much smarter and better than that.

It's Independence Day.  Fireworks are just starting here.   How about you?

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

They have broken the law Ashley, They have to pay the time for the crime, just like anyone who breaks the law, with the exception of Hilary and Bill Clinton, they are above the law, and no matter what they do, they will never be held accountable for their actions. Now the common fold all must abide by the laws of each and every of the 50 States in which they preside in or take up residence in. The US Federal Law preludes(serves as a prelude or introduction to.) all state laws, whether the liberal judges in those states want to believe it or not, or whether the district or circuit judges want to believe it or not, as all US citizens are governed by constitutional law. They have pledged their allegiance to the Unities States of America, To the Republic for which it stands, One Nation under God, with Liberty and Justice for all. should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute. Members of the Armed Forces not in uniform and veterans may render the military salute in the manner provided for persons in uniform.[5]

Image result for american flag gifs

Yo star, I have what the penalties are, and what they should be. I was just asking Maturin in a straightforward way what he would do., or thinks should be done. I agree with most of what you say, on this topic and many others.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rammer said:

Dude you just posted a new record for the most ignorant statement ever. Good job.  We'll talk  later about your ignorance  Your last post had nothing to do with this thread.  Should other mods delete it for being inappropriate?  Or will you self delete it?  I think not.

Hi rammer. I asked Maturin a simple question, if some who is not a US citizen, gets caught coming in anyway other than an official port or point of entry, don't tell me you wouldn't do what Trump is doing. Tell me what you would do? Don't spout rhetoric, talking points, tell me what Trump is doing wrong, call me a name, or talk down to me, if you do it's no problem, I'll move on and you will have lost a chance to express your wisdom on the subject. 

• Like 2

You asked me what I would do other than what is Trump doing?   LOL.  There are lawful immigrants that walked  thousands of miles to comply with LEGAL immigration  They are treated as illegals and stripped of their children.  Do you agree Ash?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo star, I have what the penalties are, and what they should be. I was just asking Maturin in a straightforward way what he would do., or thinks should be done. I agree with most of what you say, on this topic and many others.

Ashley the problem is they have no idea what to actually do. If you don't live with the great migration from 90's and the early 2000's everyday. It is very hard to form an opinion that is of consequence. The only source of information is by the media or the internet and of course it is skewed to the left, you have to really research the issue to understand it. I wished just once one of them would ask and illegal Mexican, or Honduran, or Somali immigrant what they think needs to be done, about the issues they face. Some choose to just troll this thread, and of spew out rhetoric without a solutions. 

The gumball video is the real solution, but democrats hate that idea, as it will hurt them when it comes time to vote. I posted a video called walk away in the domestic politics thread, it is very good video to watch.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rammer said:

You asked me what I would do other than what is Trump doing?   LOL.  There are lawful immigrants that walked  thousands of miles to comply with LEGAL immigration  They are treated as illegals and stripped of their children.  Do you agree Ash?

Just walking across our border is LEGAL immigration?Any families that enter our country legally through a port of entry are not separated from each other.So quit telling lies about how legal immigrants are treated.  Trouble is,Rammer,you're strong on liberal progressive rhetoric and hatred for Donald Trump,but weak on facts.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rammer said:

And what would you do, again?

• Like 1

Actually, right now, across the street, we have the best legal immigrant family ever to be neighbors, and they are celebrating Independence Day with legal fireworks with their kids and family more than the native Americans here. Just like we used to do when I was a kid. And they're wonderful people. They are our fellow citizens. We like them and would risk our lives to protect them from harm. Got that idea?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Mods don't delete things here, unless they're spam or CP posts. It's a political thread.

Just keep the hostility and political BS out of the apartment threads and Old Dudes and we'll all be happy campers.

Yo Foamy, am I allowed to check out and comment in Old Dudes now and again? I love hanging out with my Dad and his buds once in a while. Obviously they can't talk openly as they would when I'm not there, so I only do it infrequently. If i mess up you guys fun, hit me in the head with an acorn and I'll go!

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Foamy, am I allowed to check out and comment in Old Dudes now and again? I love hanging out with my Dad and his buds once in a while. Obviously they can't talk openly as they would when I'm not there, so I only do it infrequently. If i mess up you guys fun, hit me in the head with an acorn and I'll go!

Women are allowed into Old Dudes, so long as they behave themselves. You don't really need to be over 40. You just need to handle yourself with a bit of maturity. Old guys will pay for your virtual drinks at the saloon; I know that's 1950's old style for men but we like to do it. They're all gentlemen over there, and women are always welcome if they can handle a bit of cigar smoke. It's really my favorite forum. It's where people get together and share music, culture, food & drink, and there is no warfare. It's a safe zone. Not particularly erotic; just a place for R&R when nothing useful is happening at RLC or VHTV and mature members want to get away from the noise of the political boards and the panting of the 13-year-old jack-off boys who just come here to see tits and ass. We're gentlemen over there, and the women are ladies of the finest quality.

You won't need a green card either. Assholes are simply shot on sight. That's our border control for Old Dudes!  😀

• Like 2