Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Women are allowed into Old Dudes, so long as they behave themselves. You don't really need to be over 40. You just need to handle yourself with a bit of maturity. Old guys will pay for your virtual drinks at the saloon; I know that's 1950's old style for men but we like to do it. They're all gentlemen over there, and women are always welcome if they can handle a bit of cigar smoke. It's really my favorite forum. It's where people get together and share music, culture, food & drink, and there is no warfare. It's a safe zone. Not particularly erotic; just a place for R&R when nothing useful is happening at RLC or VHTV and mature members want to get away from the noise of the political boards and the panting of the 13-year-old jack-off boys who just come here to see tits and ass. We're gentlemen over there, and the women are ladies of the finest quality.

You won't need a green card either. Assholes are simply shot on sight. That's our border control for Old Dudes!  😀

Sounds great! I'll check it out soon!

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just walking across our border is LEGAL immigration?Any families that enter our country legally through a port of entry are not separated from each other.So quit telling lies about how legal immigrants are treated.  Trouble is,Rammer,you're strong on liberal progressive rhetoric and hatred for Donald Trump,but weak on facts.

Please re-read what I posted.  I stand by the legitimacy of my post.  I never said walking across the border anywhere was legal immigration, did I?  Sheesh.

22 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi rammer. I asked Maturin a simple question, if some who is not a US citizen, gets caught coming in anyway other than an official port or point of entry, don't tell me you wouldn't do what Trump is doing. Tell me what you would do? Don't spout rhetoric, talking points, tell me what Trump is doing wrong, call me a name, or talk down to me, if you do it's no problem, I'll move on and you will have lost a chance to express your wisdom on the subject. 

I would never talk down to a Philly girl.  Did you see this? 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2018/7/3/17530512/carson-wentz-casually-throwing-70-yard-pass-touchdown-north-dakota-state-ndsu-video-watch-eagles-qb.  

It's all good. Talking about politics is sometimes boring.  Eagles football is serious to us fans.  Sorry for going off topic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rammer said:

I would never talk down to a Philly girl.  Did you see this? 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2018/7/3/17530512/carson-wentz-casually-throwing-70-yard-pass-touchdown-north-dakota-state-ndsu-video-watch-eagles-qb.  

It's all good. Talking about politics is sometimes boring.  Eagles football is serious to us fans.  Sorry for going off topic.

Are you serious you're an Eagles fan? Looks like Wentz won't be ready, Foles will start the season. Not a bad backup. So I assume you have nothing to say about what you would do?

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you serious you're an Eagles fan? Looks like Wentz won't be ready, Foles will start the season. Not a bad backup. So I assume you have nothing to say about what you would do?

We talked about this before but I've bled green since the late 60's.  This year will be better than last year.  Wentz will be back earlier than later. He could be the future GOAT (greatest of all time) if he stays healthy. Again off topic.  Sorry guys.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

We talked about this before but I've bled green since the late 60's.  This year will be better than last year.  Wentz will be back earlier than later. He could be the future GOAT (greatest of all time) if he stays healthy. Again off topic.  Sorry guys.

Ok, well they beat the hated Patriots and Tom Brady in the Super Bowl last year, what could possibly top that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ok, well they beat the hated Patriots and Tom Brady in the Super Bowl last year, what could possibly top that?

How about another Super Bowl win this year?  The first time with anything is always the best. The amazing thing  is they did it without Wentz.  Foles is awesome.  He called the Philly special on the sidelines with Peterson and was humble enough to say we talked about it. He owned it and it was miked. Check it out on YouTube during the timeout before the play.  Again I very well drifted from the topic.  It beats talking about politics though. Just my opinion.

7 hours ago, rammer said:

Please re-read what I posted.  I stand by the legitimacy of my post.  I never said walking across the border anywhere was legal immigration, did I?  Sheesh.

You said people who come here to apply for LEGAL immigration are stripped of their children.People who apply for LEGAL immigration ARE NOT SEPARATED FROM THEIR CHILDREN.So what you said is a lie. I stand by what I said.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rammer said:

How about another Super Bowl win this year?  The first time with anything is always the best. The amazing thing  is they did it without Wentz.  Foles is awesome.  He called the Philly special on the sidelines with Peterson and was humble enough to say we talked about it. He owned it and it was miked. Check it out on YouTube during the timeout before the play.  Again I very well drifted from the topic.  It beats talking about politics though. Just my opinion.

Dream On” The Cowboys rule! Last season was a fluke for the immigrants.🦅 

• Like 1