Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

6 minutes ago, rammer said:

You are a total idiot.  I'm done tonight my man.  We'll talk later.  Thanks for my enjoyment.  You're way too easy.  Later!

And you're way too stupid.  You still have not answered my question. WHAT DO WE DO WHEN ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARRIVE AT OUR BORDER?  Maybe that's because liberal progressives have no solutions for problems,just complaints.

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Process them accordingly.  Where is the problem?

Nice simple answer,but not practical. Where do all those people stay while we're processing them? "Catch and Release" into the United States and then they never show up for their immigration hearings? That's how we got into the mess we have with illegals in our country right now. We already have a back log of 700,000 immigration hearings.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nice simple answer,but not practical. Where do all those people stay while we're processing them? "Catch and Release" into the United States and then they never show up for their immigration hearings? That's how we got into the mess we have with illegals in our country right now. We already have a back log of 300,000 immigration hearings.

Prove it my man.

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Hey Ridge, what's your heritage?  Any second or third generation immigrants in your DNA?  Or are you related to Pocahontas?

German. My ancestors came here LEGALLY in early 1900s. I see you are trying to use the deceptive strategy of progressives. I'm not opposed to immigration,I'm opposed to illegal immigration. Are you too stupid to understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration? 

Where are the facts?  Unlike our President who can spiel bullshit and lies daily, some of us work on data and facts.  Unfortunately the degradation of reality is in process and moving forward.  That's our new reality.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

German. My ancestors came here LEGALLY in early 1900s. I see you are trying to use the deceptive strategy of progressives. I'm not opposed to immigration,I'm opposed to illegal immigration. Are you too stupid to understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration? 

I am absolutely stupid.  Dude we're probably related.  Thanks for sharing.  Your punctuation has improved.  It appears I'm a positive influence on you.  Do you agree?