Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

1 hour ago, rammer said:

The numbers are what the numbers will be. I would prefer the money goes to healthcare to our citizens rather than to the POTUS' BS demeaning our democracy every other day but that's how you guys have chosen how we roll in the US.  "Lock her up".  I say grow up, you were raised better.  Politics is more important to maintaining Congressional and Senatorial seats than looking out for the people who elected their fat asses. It will soon change back to reality.  We shall soon see.

The key difference between a democracy and a republic lies in the limits placed on government by the law, which has implications for minority rights. Both forms of government tend to use a representational system — i.e., citizens vote to elect politicians to represent their interests and form the government. In a republic, a constitution or charter of rights protects certain inalienable rights that cannot be taken away by the government, even if it has been elected by a majority of voters. In a "pure democracy," the majority is not restrained in this way and can impose its will on the minority. 

https://www.diffen.com/difference/Democracy_vs_Republic

TBG said shoot them all

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you still have not answered my question.What should we do when the 7-10,00 people arrive on our southern border?

TBG said shoot them all, Fathers, Mothers, and Children.  I know you don't know how to scroll back or click back to that comment but if you are inspired you might be able to figure it out. You can do it!  I have faith in you my man. Shit.  I almost forget to punctuate correctly.  I'm such an ass.  Sorry guys.

1 minute ago, rammer said:

TBG said shoot them all

TBG said shoot them all, Fathers, Mothers, and Children.  I know you don't know how to scroll back or click back to that comment but if you are inspired you might be able to figure it out. You can do it!  I have faith in you my man. Shit.  I almost forget to punctuate correctly.  I'm such an ass.  Sorry guys.

But that was TBG,not me.You tried to accuse me of that.You fucking liar,but I guess lying is just a part of the DNA of a liberal progressive Democrat. You still have not told me what we should do when all those people arrive at out southern border.