Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

55 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I'm sure you won't be, have you went to real clear politics and read the article there, they give much better non partisan outlook.

They also show trend analysis of all the races, including the national ones all the way to each individual seat race.

I will.  Nice Post. Probably not as good as Steve Kornacki.  This dude's a freak, unbiased, data infused, and the best there is. He breaks it down on the big board while he juxtaposes data around in real time.  Google him if you want to watch him do it better than anyone else on election night.  Or you can watch Trump TV on FOX.

24 minutes ago, rammer said:

Happyone, please decipher SPYING1's last comment for me if you can.   I want to understand what he meant because you understood and reacted to his last post.  Can you help me here bud?

I liked it simply because it is true.  There is a hoard heading toward the US through Mexico.  The wall should have been built already and Congress should have passed immigration reform already to enable qualified persons to enter the US legally. We cannot simply let anyone come here that does not go through a revised set of rules to enter legally.  Those DACA people are here and should be allowed to remain IMO.  During the housing crises and the downturn of our economy, we lost a lot of skilled trades people, and some working in agriculture.  We either need to allow these people who are capable and willing to do this work, or rather than forcing college on everyone--start providing trade schools for those who do not want college.  A good tradesman can make a very good living.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No,I thought of that myself.

Cause that's what Trump said yesterday but his guess was way out in Left Field.  All Trump is doing is trying to instill fear into Americans with his made up Fables just so he can try and sway people not to vote Democrat.

I really don't know why he is out Campaigning and holding Rallies for. The Election is not for President. Every time he Hops into Airforce One and Wanders at Will it Costs the American Taxpayers Money. Those Flights are not Free.

• Like 1

Thanks happyone.  I agree except for the wall. 

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

I liked it simply because it is true.  There is a hoard heading toward the US through Mexico.  The wall should have been built already and Congress should have passed immigration reform already to enable qualified persons to enter the US legally. We cannot simply let anyone come here that does not go through a revised set of rules to enter legally.  Those DACA people are here and should be allowed to remain IMO.  During the housing crises and the downturn of our economy, we lost a lot of skilled trades people, and some working in agriculture.  We either need to allow these people who are capable and willing to do this work, or rather than forcing college on everyone--start providing trade schools for those who do not want college.  A good tradesman can make a very good living.

I agree with everything you said except for the wall.  The wall is idiotic and just a political ploy but I agree with everything else you posted.  Is building a frickin wall the best solution to the problem?  That's idiotic to me.  We really haven't had a problem until immigration became a political hot button for Trump and his base. These are good people who are leaving countries where they are threatened with death.  "Ragheads"?  How the hell has the country digressed to this insanity? There's a 5 letter word for the perpetrator of this insanity.  It starts with a T and and with a P.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Cause that's what Trump said yesterday but his guess was way out in Left Field.  All Trump is doing is trying to instill fear into Americans with his made up Fables just so he can try and sway people not to vote Democrat.

I really don't know why he is out Campaigning and holding Rallies for. The Election is not for President. Every time he Hops into Airforce One and Wanders at Will it Costs the American Taxpayers Money. Those Flights are not Free.

So true.  So the taxpayers are subsidizing Trump campaigning for Republicans?  He can't govern and we need to pay for his golf outings and campaign stops?  Someone must have those costs somewhere. I sure as hell don't want my tax dollars going there.  Do you?

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Thanks happyone.  I agree except for the wall. 

I agree with everything you said except for the wall.  The wall is idiotic and just a political ploy but I agree with everything else you posted.  Is building a frickin wall the best solution to the problem?  That's idiotic to me.  We really haven't had a problem until immigration became a political hot button for Trump and his base. These are good people who are leaving countries where they are threatened with death.  "Ragheads"?  How the hell has the country digressed to this insanity? There's a 5 letter word for the perpetrator of this insanity.  It starts with a T and and with a P.

So we should just open our borders and allow anyone come in who wants too? You are not really that stupid are you?When does the stream of illegal immigrants end?There are a lot of poor people and corrupt governments in the world.Are we suppose to allow all these people into the U.S.? Actually,the problem started in 1986 when Ted Kennedy and the rest of the Democrats in Congress betrayed President Reagan when Reagan agreed to amnesty for illegals in exchange for securing the border. Reagan went ahead with amnesty,but the Democrats never delivered on securing the border. The U.S. takes in around 1,000,000 LEGAL immigrants every year,so we are not anti-immigrant. Are Democrats too damn stupid to understand the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL Immigration?

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Like I said before,you do not understand U.S. politics.Trump is campaigning for Republicans because if Republicans do not control Congress he will not be able to continue passing legislation which is good for the working people of America. And as for fear mongering,that's what CNN,MSNBC,and the Democrats have done 24/7 365 days a year since Trump was elected president.