Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't need your patronizing bullshit.You are the one who needs to grow up and see reality.Democrats demean our democracy every fucking day.

Yup.  Live in your bullshit reality.  I feel sorry for you my man.

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Remember Ridge, one space after a comma and two spaces after a period or exclamation point or question mark.  Learned that in 3rd grade.  Two spaces after the end of a sentence.  Did you forget or are you just mentally deficient?  Missed 3rd grade in your region?  Sometimes we forget though.  I'll agree to that.

Fuck you,prick! You don't have any intelligent responses to my questions,so you resort to cheap shots.Typical fucking,brain dead liberal.Reminds me of the simple minded liberal progressives who now harass people in restaurants just because they don't agree with their politics.  

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Can you read?  Scroll back my man.  Or are you incapable of doing that?  

You can click if you have to.  Don't be conflicted though if you have to.  I know it's hard but I believe you can do it.

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Ridge, you're probably the most ignorant person I've ever run into lately or at least on this site (trying so hard to minimize it).   I need to think about it for awhile and I'm sure there is a dumber ass here than you but I'll defer for now.  Were to do live?  Just curious.  I'm thinking your thought process might be geographically deficient. You just can't help it.  It's all good.  Please share!

Again,fuck you,prick!.

Stupid ass. How can you talk intelligently talk on this forum and can't express yourself correctly?  Sorta makes you look like a du

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Scroll back to what?

Up or back.  Your choice. It's not a hard concept.