Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Appears you have sheep DNA in your heritage. Your relatives sheepherders who loved their sheep a little too much?

This is ignorant.  Go to bed Ridge.  Maybe tomorrow you'll talk intelligently?  I doubt it but I'm always hopeful for you. Later my man.

Democrats "care" about immigrants for the same reason they "care" about Black people,VOTES. How long have Black people been voting for Democrats? Look what these so called caring Democrats have done for Black people in all the U.S. cities that they've ruled for almost 100 years. That's the same thing they will do for immigrants.

6 hours ago, rammer said:

What happened to Cortex the Killer TBG?  No response.

Seeing as you can only do quotes from one page unless you copy and paste all of this back and forth nonsense, I'l answer.

I'm a shit disturber and I got all of you banging on your keyboards really hard hoping to get all of your uninformed points across.

How am I doing? With 5+ pages of nonsense, I get something to read with my coffee instead of the idiots crying about how Leora won't masturbate for them personally. 

Because of the "bomb threat coverage" there are no videos of the illegal alien caravan on tv today. Just a fortunate happening for the Democrats, or  phony "bomb threats" initiated by the Democrats? How long will it take before Democrats blame Trump and Republican politicians for the "bomb threats"? One day or less?